Chapter 24: Camping

Play the music above if you want to when it says to, I will be changing some of the lyrics but if you don't know the song you might wanna put it on 😁

Prepare for a long ass chapter

Jimin's POV

After Jungkook and I had been shopping for a decently sized tent and some food, definitely marshmallows, we made our way towards our woods, well it's not our woods but we'll call it that since we go there a lot.

We walked there with me carrying the food bags and Jungkook carrying all our blankets and the tent that was all packed and rolled nicely. We may have even got some alcohol just for tonight that I was also carrying safely in the bags... That's for later...

When we made it to the slight clearing area by the lake, Jungkook stopped and we put all our stuff down, "it's surprising not many people know about this place... It's always so quiet round here." He mumbled while starting to unpack the tent.

"Yeah but it's a good thing, cause it just seems like we're alone, nobody else in the world to disturb us..." I sighed in content as I walked over to help him set up the tent.

It took a while, and it collapsed a few times in the process because apparently neither of us went to Boy Scouts, but eventually we got the rather small tent up.

We bought it thinking it looked big on the picture, but now looking at it, we were gonna have to sleep literally as one body in the tent, which I wasn't gonna complain about, in fact, I liked the coziness.

"They clearly lied to us." Jungkook laughed and I frowned, "who?" I was confused as to what he was talking about, "Well whoever made the tent obviously! This is not the same one as the picture! I knew I shouldn't have been cheap..." He laughed but I came up and hugged him from behind.

"It's okay Jungkookie, it just means we'll have to cuddle, or does that make little Kook-ah uncomfortable~?" I teased whispering in his ear from behind and I saw him bite his lip, "no, of course not, now stop before I push you in the lake." He laughed and I giggled while letting go of him.

It was already starting to get darker and we wanted to cook the sausages we bought but that meant we were gonna be old school and make a fire.

It didn't take long for us both to gather an adequate amount of sticks to form some sort of stick pile to light on fire. Luckily Jungkook had his lighter cause there's no way either of us would be able to create fire with sticks.

Once the fire was ready I made sure we had extra wood in case it started to die down and Jungkook had started unpacking the food that we wanted to cook on it.

"I feel like a caveman." I mumbled as I started cooking a sausage, Jungkook laughed at me and nudged my shoulder, "nooo this is fun! Cmon loosen up a little." He grinned and I smiled back.

By now it was completely dark except the orange glow coming from our makeshift fire. All we could hear was the little stream running into the lake, the crackle of the fire, and ourselves laughing and chatting with one another.

We had already eaten and were just cooking the last of the marshmallows, both slightly tipsy by this point after opening the alcohol.

But I was having so much fun.

It was amazing.

It was like nothing else mattered except this one night. If the world were to end tomorrow I wouldn't even care because I feel like right now, I've got everything I've ever wanted.

I was sat between Jungkook's legs, both of us wrapped in the same blanket, being warmed by the fire and each other.

"Jungkook-ah... I really love you." I mumbled and moved my head to look up at him from where it was leant against his chest, "I love you too Jiminie." He leant down and kissed the top of my head making me blush and sigh in contentment.