Chapter 31: Dancing in the Danger zone

Jimin's POV

Just before the bell was about to ring for the end of our first lesson, my English teacher quietened us down to give an announcement, "After break today you will not be going to normal lessons. A group of professional Dance instructors have come in to spend the rest of the day giving a workshop in different styles of dance. Your year of the school have today, while other years have the rest of the week. Not everyone is required to dance, but everyone is required to attend. So that's after break, make your way to the gym building."

Dance!?

I LOVE DANCING!?

I immediately looked to Taehyung, who was beside me, in excitement, "Tae I love dancing I'm so excited this is going to be amazing!" I was practically squealing and jumping in my seat.

Tae stared me up and down for a moment with his mouth open before he blinked, blushed and shook his head, "Y-you Dance Jiminie?" He grinned while still a little red in the face.

I calmed myself a little since it clearly got a little awkward for some reason, "yeah I've danced for years, I don't like to boast because I still need A LOT of work but all my previous teachers said I was amazing." I smiled widely while thinking about later when suddenly the bell rang.

As he promised, when I looked to the door, Jungkook was already there waiting for me. How he got out of lesson early I don't know, but it didn't matter.

"Jungkookieee~" I ran up to him and jumped into his arms while wrapping my legs around his waist, he was surprised but still caught me.

"Yah Jiminie, I could've dropped you pabo!" He laughed before I kissed him, "Kookie Kookie did you hear about the dancing thing today!?" I asked as he put me down, "yeah, why?" He frowned in confusion.

"I love dancing Jungkookie! Did I never show you?" I thought that I would have danced for him at some point before the accident, "No! You never once even mentioned the word 'Dance'? Oh my lord now I'm like fantasising about you dancing... why would you tell me nowwww we have another whole lesson and break! Jiminie what have you done~"

I blushed as he admitted to fantasising about me dancing... "Now I have more pressure though... I'm not that good Jungkook, now I'm nervous!" I pouted and he grabbed my hand to start walking to Science, our next lesson together, "I'm sure you're spectacular ChimChim, besides I'd still love you whether you could dance or not." He grinned cutely at me and I blushed.

And he says I'm cute...

~ some more Jimin outfit compliments and a science lesson later - time skip ~

Jungkook's POV

Jimin had been so excited all day about the dance workshop happening in 20 minutes. As we sat down at our tree for break he practically ignored me to go on his phone and watch dancers so he could remind himself of techniques.

I totally wasn't jealous that a phone was getting more attention than me...

Definitely not...

Tae and Baekhyun were cuddling and chatting, Kai Krystal and IU were talking together too, I was lonely without Jimin...

"Jiminieee come sit here" I called to him and gestured to between my legs, he looked up at me through his glasses briefly just to roll his eyes, laugh and look back down at his phone.

"He's just practicing Jungkookie you don't need to get jealous pabo." Jieun tapped my leg like a gentle slap as if she was scolding me, I laughed at her as she came and sat beside me, "do you dance?" She asked and I shook my head.