Chapter 25: Oops

Jimin's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of various bird calls and just the sounds of nature surrounding me, trees rustling in a slight breeze and the stream running along beside where Jungkook and I had slept last night.

My eyes fluttered open slowly and adjusted to the faint light seeping in through the thin tent material, I let my half open eyes study the body before me.

I had woken up in Jungkook's arms before, but he still left me breathless every time, his warm bare arms and chest pressed against me and radiated the heat making me comfortable and cosy in his embrace.

His face was just flawless, no blemishes on his slightly tan skin, his eyes closed so gently and his fluttery eyelashes poked out a little creating tiny shadows on the top of his cheeks, but his soft black fluffy hair also cast a shadow over parts of his face as it fell to the side while he lay facing me.

I let my eyes wander to his perfect pink lips, every time I looked at them it just made me want to kiss him, I licked my own slightly dry lips before hesitantly bringing my face closer to his and attaching our lips.

I savoured the moment and lingered there a while but as I was about to pull away I felt him move closer to me and take a deep sigh as he reattached his lips to mine and smiled, when he pulled away he slightly opened one eye to look at me before letting out a croaky groan.

"Morning beautiful~" he mumbled in his husky morning voice sending shivers through my body, "m-morning" I stuttered back making him grin and look at me, "why've you gone all shy hey ChimChim?" He teased and I rolled onto my back to look away from him as I blushed slightly.

"Cause I kissed you while you were asleep again, it's embarrassing!" I whined and folded my arms over my face, I felt him drape his arm over my bare stomach as he leant slightly closer in the very small spaced tent, he kissed my neck slightly making my heart race and my face heat up even more under my arms.

"I don't think it's embarrassing, I think it was a great way to wake up in the morning..." I could practically feel his smirk beside me as he mumbled in my ear, he then kissed me again and sighed before stretching as much as he could in the limited space.

I removed my arms from my face and looked at him, he grinned before pecking my lips and starting to move to make his way out of the tent. I sighed a little before getting up to follow him outside.

Our clothes had dried over night so he threw me mine before changing into his since we're gross and forgot to bring spare clothes, we were only gonna go straight home anyway so it didn't matter, we could just shower together there...

Once we were fully dressed we picked at the leftover food while packing away the blankets and tents, and when we were fully ready to leave Jungkook sighed a little.

"What's up?" I asked and he looked at me suddenly, "oh nothing, I just really like it here you know, this place is like our place now, we should come here more often again like we used to, I mean my treehouse is still literally just a little further that way." He pointed past the stream and I giggled.

"We should go hang out there every once in a while, even though we don't really do tutoring anymore, it can just be a place we go." I smiled and he nodded, "actually, does Miss.Geraldine still think we do tutoring?" He laughed and I shrugged.

"Well, school's gonna end in like less than a month, and she hasn't asked about it for a few weeks so I guess she's realised we just don't do it." I suggested and he nodded as we made our way out of the woods, carrying an equal amount of bags each.

Once we reached the actual road that we'd follow to get to his house I turned to walk slightly in front of Jungkook but backwards, "be careful, you might trip and you've got the glass bottles." He warned and I rolled my eyes, "yes Eomma..."

We both laughed and kept walking while talking about school and how much of a dick Yoongi is, but also how we were kinda thankful to have been off school because of what had happened.

We suddenly heard a crash from the other side of the road and I stopped and looked over to see an old lady had dropped her shopping bags across the street from us. I gently put the bags I was carrying down before turning to go and help her.

I started to jog across the road, but I really should have listened to all those stupid lessons we learnt when we were younger.

Those supposedly "pointless" road safety lessons telling you to;
Stop, look, and listen.

Cause I was so focussed on the poor old lady that I didn't hear the car coming towards me... Until I heard a mix of it's horn, it's screeching breaks, and Jungkook screaming my name.

Then everything was dark.

--------------
A.N.

Uhm...

Sorry...