Chapter 10: Baekhyun

Jimin's POV

By the time it was lunch I just wanted to go home. I slept through a lot of geography but it just seemed to make me more tired. I went to sit with Jungkook, Seulgi and IU as planned but Taehyung was no where to be seen.

"I asked Tae if he wanted to sit with us, he said he would and he was gonna bring someone, but he's not here..." I mumbled to Jungkook and he raised an eyebrow, "why did you want him to sit with us? And he's probably gonna bring some freak over." He scoffed before turning to talk to Jieun again.

Suddenly I saw Taehyung through the crowds of people across the field, we were sitting under our tree in the corner like earlier.

When he emerged from the other students a boy was following him, who I hadn't met before, I'm pretty sure he's in my history class.

"Jimin!" Tae called and I waved a little, they reached us and sat down, "everyone this is Baekhyun!" He smiled and gestured to the boy I now knew as Baekhyun beside him.

"Nice to meet you." I said and the others all smiled politely, thank god they didn't say anything horrible.

"So Baekhyun, you're in my history right?" I asked as he sat down beside Taehyung who was beside me, "uh, yeah I think so, I've never spoken to you because I'm like super shy and awkward..." he mumbled and I frowned.

"You shouldn't be so uncomfortable, I was like that until Jungkook took the time to help me, we'll all help you, you don't need to worry around me." I said with a grin and he smiled cutely back at me.

"That's what makes you such an amazing person Jimin." Tae smiled and I blushed, I saw Jungkook stop talking to IU and frown slightly, "Jiminie, what are we doing in tutoring today?" He asked and shuffled closer to me.

"Uh, I'm not sure, science?" I asked and he smiled at me, "ok, thank you by the way... I don't actually think I've said thank you yet. Even though it was forced upon me, I'm glad that I became great friends with you out of the experience." He grinned and rubbed my shoulder gently making me blush again.

Seulgi and IU had started their own conversation by the time we'd stopped talking, "whatchu talkin bout?" Jungkook asked and poked Jieun in the side, she giggled before looking over to Baekhyun, "we were wondering if you were new, Baekhyun, I've never seen you before?"

Baekhyun shuffled a bit and looked slightly uncomfortable from that I could tell, "Uh, well, I've always been here, I just never drew attention to myself." He replied quietly and Seulgi shrugged, "fair enough, I just don't understand why you hide for, no normal person, except maybe Jungkook, thinks that they are amazing, but you just make yourself seem like a freak with no friends."

"Hey! That was uncalled for Seulgi." Tae stood up for the boy and I just looked down and twiddled my fingers. I hate confrontation. And the fact that I'm going on a date with her tonight meant I reaaallly didn't want to make things awkward now.

We all just continued chatting until the bell for our last lesson rung...

Just 1 more lesson, you can make it...

~ le time skeep ~

By the end of the school day I was ready to go home and pass out, but I couldn't. I had a lot planned this afternoon. I had to tutor Jungkook, and I had a date!