twenty one*

It was a cool Saturday morning. The boys were going to help me bring my things to my new house today and I was really excited.

I thanked Keith and his parents countless times for letting me stay with them. I was very appreciative that I still had one side of my family that looked out for me.

I think Dally was more excited for me to move than I was. He wouldn't stop talking about it and he even wanted to go furniture shopping with me which surprised me.

"What do you think about this one?" I pointed to the dark red couch that I had been looking at for a few minutes. I loved it.

"Let's test it out." Of course, Dally was fooling around and he jumped on the couch. "Yeah it'll do." He joked.

I giggled. He's such a goof.

After we ordered my new furniture, it was immediately delivered to my house and we spent the rest of the day placing and replacing new items.

It was honestly really weird being farther away from the Curtis house. I practically lived in Soc territory now. What used to be a 10 minute walk to the Curtis house is now a 30 minute walk. It could be worse. It's still just a 10 minute drive.

I was mainly excited that Dally would be spending more time with me now. We would have our own space to do whatever we wanted together.

We decided to go to the diner since I hadn't worked today and we were hungry. The other boys tagged along too.

We were all smiley and happy until a snake stepped in the door. Grayson and the Socs.

The boys carried on with their conversations and acted cool as the Socs made their way towards us. Dally pretended like he didn't notice them but I knew that he did because his grip on my thigh grew tighter, and tighter. I placed my hand on his so he'd relax a bit and he did.

Before the Socs actually stopped in front of us, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I wanted to avoid the conversation and let the guys handle it.

After a few moments, I came back out and Grayson was in my way.

"Excuse me." I said politely not looking for trouble.

He turned around, smirked and said "Sorry babycakes." He placed his hand on my back and slid it down a bit. I smacked his hand.

"Don't touch me." I spit. He put up his arms in surrender.

"Feisty, are we?" He chuckled. "Relax girl." He grabbed my butt this time and Dally immediately got up and guarded me from him.

"Leave her alone. Remember the deal?" I placed my hands on Dally's back trying to relax him a bit.

"It's okay, just relax." I whispered motioning for him to sit back down and he did. I sat down next to him.

"Come on! You're ruining the fun!" Grayson joked and the other socs laughed.

Soda decided to speak up this time. "Oh just leave. You're in greaser territory."

Grayson scoffed. "And babycakes is in our territory now so what's that mean? We all share?"

Grayson is so annoying sometimes. I honestly don't understand why he just doesn't walk away.

"She ain't causing no trouble is she?" Johnny spoke up. Grayson shut right up.

Two-Bit finally clued in to what was happening and pointed to their pants. "Hey look at their pants!" He burst out in laughter like I've never heard before which made us all burst out in laughter.

"Whatever." Grayson mumbled as the walked out.