six*

Bad memories.

dally had sobered up a bit. In a distance, I could see the diner. Then I viewed a group of boys acting like idiots. I knew who they were.

The socs.

I tried to avoid them as best as I could, hoping that Dally would keep his mouth shut.

"Hey, just be quiet until we get into the diner." I whispered and he nodded in agreement.

We successfully passed them with no trouble of any sorts. I sat us down at a booth and ordered us some fries.

"You really do look good M." He blurted out.

"So do you." My cheeks were tinted red.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He whispered.

I giggled. "Sure Dally."

He sighed trying to debate whether he should tell me or not. He finally spoke up.

"I liked you last year but you and Soda started dating so I took a hint and backed off." He looked upset. "I wouldn't have backed off if I didn't think it would last with you two."

All I could think of was he fact that Dallas Winston liked me. How? I'm not too sure. Then I remembered how he was drunk and he wouldn't remember this conversation the next day. I also remembered that
drunk words are sober thoughts.

I didn't think much of it. Maybe he wasn't that drunk and was pulling a prank on me so he could get with me.

"I'm sorry Dally." I said. "I truly am."

"Nah it's okay man. At least you're single now." He winked. Before I could say anything, the waitress came in with the food and handed it to us.

When we were done, I thanked the waitress and we walked outside. To my surprise, the Socs were still there. By that time, Dally actually knew what he was saying and wasn't drunk off his ass anymore.

"shit, shit, shit." I shook my head then covered my face standing closer to Dally.

"What's wrong?" He said almost too loudly.

"Those are the Socs." I whispered nervously.

He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Dallas Winston." A familiar voice called out. The voice was too familiar. The voice that scared me every time I heard it.

Grayson Dolan.

Dally and I turned around.

"You have no business here." Dally yelled.

Grayson Dolan was practically their gang leader followed by his brother Ethan. I knew those twins for a long time. They used to live in Texas in my hometown. They know a lot about me and it scared me. I dated Grayson before Soda and no one knew. I'd like to keep it that way for the Greasers sake.

Grayson scared me so much because of what he put me through when we dated. I actually visited Tulsa last summer because of him and then fell head over heels for Soda instead.

Ethan and Grayson were natural Socs. They acted spoiled, got too drunk, were rude. That bothered me because they had their soft spots somewhere in them. Grayson got too drunk once and was verbally and physically abusive with me.

"Maria? What a surprise!" He smirked evilly. "You've changed. Sexier than ever." He bit his lip and winked.

"Whatever Grayson." I rolled my eyes trying to stay calm. "If you won't leave then we will."

Dally and I turned back around and started heading back.

"Dallas Winston finally tied someone down." He laughed. "Bet that won't last long. Especially with Maria."

He ran up behind me and slapped my ass. I let out a squeal which turned dally's attention towards him. I looked down in embarrassment.

"That's enough!" Dally warned him. "Leave her alone now." He stood up straight, facing Grayson.

"Whatcha gonna do, heh?" He laughed in Dally's face which made Dally go crazy. He almost jumped on him. I held him back.

"It's not worth it." I whispered calmly. "Let's go." He refused.

"Dally, let's go." I said louder. We turned back around and left.

"Good luck with the jail rat M!" Grayson yelled from a distance but I shook it off.

I brought Dally over to my house.

"How do you know him?"