twenty*

Dally and I walked back to my house. Keith was gone with the other boys. They were probably at the Curtis house. Aunt Jenny and Uncle Ed were gone for the night so Dally had the house to ourselves.

We walked in the door. From behind me, Dally shut the door and turned me around to face him. Immediately after he kissed me.

Starting with my lips, he moved down my body going down my neck first, then to my shoulder. Chills ran through my spine as I lifted my arms around his neck, biting my lip trying to avoid small moans to escape my mouth.

I jumped up to wrap my legs around his torso, running my fingers through his hair. He continued to kiss down my neck as he lead us to my room placing me on my bed.

He removed his shirt in one swift motion as I removed my shoes. He crawled back over to me and continued to make me go crazy.

Soon enough, our clothing was all lying on the ground around us. Dally teased me constantly with small kisses on my neck. I decided that I'd tease him.

Through his boxers, I placed my hand on his growing member which caused him to moan.

He grabbed a tin foil packet from the pocket of his leather jacket. Before putting it on, he whispered something in my ear.

"You ready?"

I nodded in response.

"You sure?" He asked.

I knew he wanted to be safe and make sure that I was okay, and I was. It wasn't the first time I have had sex and I think he knew that.

"Yes." I reassured him.

He put on the condom before thrusting into me. Through the pain and pleasure, Dally went to places I didn't know existed. He drove me crazy.

I grabbed onto his back for support, scratching almost every inch of it. Small grunts left his mouth as moans left mine.

Soon, I felt my high coming and I knew he felt his too. His thrusts became sloppier and sloppier and soon enough, he filled the condom and I released on the sheets.

Dally laid beside me; forehead sweaty. We were both panting endlessly. I leaned over and pecked his lips.

I couldn't believe that Dallas Winston just fucked me.