.25.

The sky is blue for the first time in a while, I walk down the street into town. "Betty?" Gladys calls after me making me confused while I turn around. 

"Hey." I say while she comes up to me. "I thought you would be with the other three." I add.

"Same with you." She says when some wind picks up and I hear foot steps coming towards us. 

"Elizabeth Cooper and Gladys Jones." A familiar voice hums from the side of us. I look toward this person having a smile appear on my face. 

"Joaquin DeSantos." I smile before hugging him. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Visiting some friends." He explains pulling away from the hug. "How are you doing, since everything." He adds. 

"Couldn't be better, I'm actually happy." I tell him making him smile. 

"You have any dark thoughts?" he asks making my smile drop a little. 

"Sometimes, the dreams are bad right now but they always fade away." I tell him 

"You always get through it." He smiles touching the top of my back. 

"How do you too know each other?" Gladys asks looking at the two of us.

"He was in the military with my brother." I explain to her causing her to relax a little. "How's moose?" 

"He's good, we're really happy." He smiles talking about his boyfriend. "What about you? You with anyone?"

"Yeah." I admit to him making him raise an eyebrow.

"You sleep with him?" He asks making me hit his chest, "Come on I told you about me and Moose the first time." He complains while I start walking down the street. "Fine don't tell me. Do you love him?"

"Yes." I tell him.

"So you did sleep with him?" He smirks making me roll my eyes. "Okay how do you two know each other." Before I could answer Toni runs up to me catching my attention. 

"Malachai is at the bar." She panics making me sigh following her to the bar, When we reach the outside of the bar a knife is thrown at me, I catch it before it goes into my chest. I look up seeing Malachai standing about a 100 feet away from us by a tree. 

"Don't come closer, or I'll take off your head." I threaten him while he laughs, I throw the knife it landing against the side of his face, the blade in the tree. "You want to test me?" I ask him making him smirk.

"You've changed in the last few months, I like it Elizabeth." He purrs standing still. "I heard you're joining the serpents." He adds

"So what." I snap back.

"You're breaking the deal." He hums serious.

"I didn't make a deal with you, my father did." I remind him. 

"If you do this, I'll have to kill you. You know I don't want to do that." He responds

"Then I guess I'm already dead, You know every time you try to do something I beat you. So I think you're the one who should dig a grave." I hum walking away seeing the three of them behind me. 

A few hours later

Joaquin drags me into the bar, while the whole building is packed with serpents. I try to run out but people twice my size stands in front of the door. I roll my eyes pushing past everyone to the back door when someone else blocks the door. I look around the building seeing someone at every window, I sigh heading to one of the couches seeing everyone there. "Are you all a part of this?" I ask them seeing them all stay quiet. "If you are screw all of you." I tell them sitting on the couch hearing all of them laugh. Joaquin sits next to me causing everyone to look surprised,

"How do you know each other?" Toni asks kind of relived. 

"He was in the military with my brother." I tell her. "What's wrong?" I ask her making her tense up. 

"Nothing." She says now sort of sad. I look at her for a few more seconds then turning to everyone else. They all smirking trying to hide their excitement, then Jughead comes up behind me touching my back letting me know he's there.

"I can't tell you guys anything." He laughs coming to the couch sitting on the other side of me looking at Kevin and Fangs who are trying to hide their smiles. 

"You really did plan this way before I agreed." I whisper resting my head on his shoulder. He chuckles slightly putting his arms around me. When the entire room quiets down and on the stage is FP. 

"We have a few people tonight who wish to be apart of the serpents, however one has already did her initiation. Lets start with Cheryl Blossom." He says confusing me while I see Cheryl standing in front of a dart board while I'm pulled up from the couch and dropped about six feet away from her. FP hands me a knife while he holds more in his hands, I look at him then down at the knife. 

"I'm doing it?" I ask panicked.

"You might not be a serpent but you are the best at this kind of stuff." FP claims making me roll my eyes while I throw the knife above her head catching everyone off guard. He hands me another one before I throw it by her feet. The next one lands by her left arm, and the last one I throw it landing up against her head snipping her ear. "All in favor!" He yells looking behind him at everyone. I raise my hand me being the only one for a few seconds until Joaquin raises his hand followed by a few other people, she makes it into the gang. We all return to the couch, while the next person is up. A guy I've never seen before retrieves knife from a box invested with a rattle snake, everyone votes again and he makes it by close to three people. Jughead get up from next to me meeting his father on stage.