.26.

Everyone is quiet when he walks onto the stage, you can't even hear people breathing. He grabs a jacket making some of the people gasp before FP speaks again. "This next person most of already consider her part of our family. She as shown multiple acts of bravery over the past few months along with kindness." Joaquin grabs my shoulder when my brother comes up behind me smiling a little when he looks at me. A video starts playing on the wall behind the two boys showing a clip of the original video of my father, moving on to a clip of me breaking up a fight between Sweetpea and Jughead. Then a clip of me saving Polly from Malachai loading the gun and putting it to my head. Some clips I didn't even know where filmed like me catching a knife talking with Sweetpea, fighting with Penny, talking with Kevin about Fangs and the other boys, and me talking with Jughead in the New Paper room the day after he first kissed me. I look over at everyone seeing Cheryl and Toni sitting together watching the video along with Kevin and Fangs. I hear the piano from the speakers making me look back up at the screen seeing things I didn't know happened. While I sang everyone was quiet watching me as tears fell down my face, the camera switches over to a view of Jughead looking at me concerned by staring at me lovingly. Then over to the door showing my mother watching me surprising both me and Chic, I sit there letting myself cry for a second not looking up from the keys before leaving out the back door when the screen turns black. 

The lights turn back on, and I notice everyone looking at me. "Elizabeth Cooper, come up here for a minute." FP says holding his hand out while my brother pushes me off the couch so I will walk up to the stage. Everyone moves out of the way making a path to the stage, I walk towards the stage taking his hand while he pulls me to the middle of them. "All in favor?" He asks making everyone scream, clap, and whistle making Jellybean get fussy and cry. I walk off the stage grabbing her from the bar humming to her slightly whispering to her she's okay bringing her back on the stage with me. 

"See, you're safe no ones going to hurt you." I whisper in her ear making her calm down a little while I rock slightly side to side. I look up at everyone seeing everyone stare at me in awe, "Sorry." I say making them chuckle a little while I put Jellybean down, she runs off to Fangs sitting next to him. 

"Well, I think since that happened we have our answer." FP snickers stepping off the stage, Jughead approaches me. 

"Elizabeth." He smiles.

"Forsythe." I smirk making him raise his eyebrows at me. "What? I observe things." I laugh making everyone laugh including him while he moves behind me slipping a jacket over my arms and shoulder while saying the laws.

"Welcome Cheryl Blossom!" He yells pointing towards Cheryl while she stands up. "Welcome Dylan Moon!" he yells again this time pointing to the guy. "Welcome your serpent queen, Elizabeth Cooper!" He yells making me surprised turning around to look at him where he holds a huge smile over his face. Everyone is cheering and clapping when music starts playing causing everyone to get up and dance. 

"Why didn't you tell me, asshole" I laugh walking up to him when he caresses my cheek. 

"I love you." He says 

"I love you." I smile, "Answer me." I add.

"would've you agreed if I told you?" He asks making me roll my eyes. "Yeah" He whispers leaning down to me placing his lips to mine. 

I pull away looking up at him. "Did you know my mom was there, that day when Penny showed up?" I ask him hoping the answer is no. 

He shakes his head, "If I did I would've told you." he tells me grabbing my hand while we walk off the stage.

"Okay." I sigh seeing everyone getting drunk and dancing, I pull him to the bar going behind the counter pouring myself a shot. 

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Jughead questions sitting on one of the chairs across from me. 

"Why you want one?" I smirk grabbing another shot glass and looking at him before pouring the alcohol in the glass. "I don't know about you but I need some weight lifted off my shoulders, even if its for a few hours." I tell him watching sigh agreeing to a shot.

"One, that's it." He demands making me put my hands up surrendering.

"Done," I tell him passing him one of the drinks before throwing mine back into my body. Right away I feel more relaxed, 

"Come on." Jughead says after taking his shot taking my hand pulling me up the stairs to a small apartment. I follow him watching everyone dance and laugh enjoying this time of their lives, We walk into the room when the door closes everything is silent. I smile a little walking around the room looking out the window seeing a view of the whole North Side of Riverdale. 

"It's beautiful." I mumble staring at the view it seeming smaller then it usually is.

"It's not the only thing." Jug whispers standing about a foot behind me. "God I love you." He adds making me turn around smiling widely walking closer to him. 

"Jughead Jones, I love you." I smile kissing him softly then it slowly turns into something more passionate. He pulls away picking me up off the ground, I wrap my legs around him while I kiss down his neck and jaw line. He places me on the counter of the kitchen when I run my fingers through his hair moving back up to his lips. I remove his shirt, and he fights to take back dominance by removing me off the counter and moving to the bed. He removes my shirt leaving me exposed in my bra before I lay down flat with him on top of me.