.6.

"Can you show me it hurts?" I ask her still rubbing her back, she points to her head still crying. I take out a water bottle from my bag full of ice where its cold but not freezing I hold it to her head looking at her start to calm down and look at me with wide and curious eyes.

"wwwwho arrrrre youuuuu?" She asks me while I still hold the water bottle to her head.

"My names Betty, Whats your name?" I ask softly slowly lifting the water bottle off her head.

"Jellybean." she tells me pulling on the ends of my hair. "Youuu pretty" she laughs tugging on my hair.

"Thanks." I whisper pulling the water bottle completely off her head. "All better." I tell her setting her on the couch beside me.

"Faaaaangs I made a frieeend." she exclaims making all of us chuckle a little before we continue talking, Jellybean ended up asleep on my lap in the past 30 minutes I check the time on my phone seeing it's close to four.

"I have to go." I whisper frantically putting Jellybean on Fang's lap and running out the door as fast as I can, sprinting like I'm about to save someones life I approach my house just when my dad closes the door. I try to run in but someone grabs my arm lightly stopping me from going into my house.

"Why were you at the bar?" Jughead asks sweating as much as I am.

"Toni brought me there, I have to go." I tell him pulling my arm away but he grabs it again.

"I'm not letting you go in there." he says looking at my house then back at me.

"If you don't It'll be worse then what he'll already do... please leave it alone." I beg turning pulling my away and walking towards my house.

He grabs me again holding my shoulder to keep me in place. "I'm not going to leave this alone. you're in danger." he says looking into my eyes.

"Why do you care anyways? you're just making it worse, please let go of me." I say nervously while he lets go of me. I quietly walk into my house sneaking up the stairs to my bedroom pushing my desk in front of the door and sitting as far away from it as possible. The door tries to open but doesn't which is when the tears start to come. The door is kicked hard which opens it a little more. My father squeezes through the opening seeing me crying in the corner knocking me out unconscious, everything is black but I still feel everything he lifts me up placing me on the bed taking off my clothes. I want to scream but nothing comes out of my mouth, my body is limb and I can't move. He forces himself on me while I lay there wanting to scream and push him off but I can't. It feels like days later when he finishes leaving me lay there naked and paralyzed. I try to sit up but still lay there limb, my phone rings and I just let it ring. Hopeless. I want to die, let me die. I jolt awake tears falling down my face while I pull on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt crying hysterically feeling bruises forming on my arms and legs I pull my hair up seeing bruises on my chest and shoulders. A knock fills the room making me jump out of my skin and look towards the door seeing no ones there while my door is still cracked open. I stumble to it closing it all the way turning around seeing Jughead at my window. I walk to it opening it then walking to the door pushing the desk back. I look at him standing in front of me, before I collapse sobbing my eyes out. He drops down by me pulling me into him letting me cry.

"you're safe now." He whispers holding me against him. I just cry into him trying to be quiet so my parents don't hear.

"I'm sorry." I choke out still letting him hold me.

"Don't be." He whispers right before I close my eyes and fall asleep into him. I few hours later I wake up to a dark room only the moonlight lighting up the room while I'm laying in my bed. I look around seeing Jughead sitting at my desk reading something.

"Have you been here the entire time?" I ask catching him off guard.

"Kind of." He admits putting whatever he was reading on my desk.

"Why don't you go home." I mumble staring at him.

"I don't want to leave you alone." He admits staring at me laying down.

"Then come here, sleep." I tell him patting the other side of my bed, he hesitates making me roll my eyes. "It's not weird we're friends." I tell him which makes him give in and lay next to me on bed.

"Are you okay?" he asks looking down at me since he's taller.

"I don't know yet... I just know I always get back to normal." I whisper looking up at him.

"How many times has this happened?" He asks.

"He's not the only one that has done this to me... and he's been doing this since after my sister left after getting pregnant with her boyfriend. He thinks her leaving is my fault and punished me for it. Now he does it for multiple reasons, Since he had to come to the school this was my punishment." I explain to him feeling tears in my eyes.

"come here." he whispers holding his arms out, I scoot closer to him hugging him back. "This is not your fault, you don't deserve what he does to you." he whisper falling asleep slowly next to me. The next morning I wake up alone with the sun blazing in my room, I sit up seeing a note on the pillow next to me. call me if you need anything.-J The note said with a phone number underneath it. I check my phone seeing a text from Toni seeing if I wanted to hang out since it was the weekend. I responded to her saying okay, looking forward seeing my window that faces Jughead's is open, I stand up closing it before walking to the mirror.