.9.

"You know I can always force you to do things with me... but I'm not a rapist unlike someone you already know. someone you live with." He hums walking to me pushing me against the wall. "The same person who gave you..." he says pushing up my sleeves and shirt. "these." I push him away pulling down my clothes. "And lets not forget, the drunk side where they whip you with a belt until you start oozing out blood and cover the old scars with new ones" He adds making me boil up with anger. 

"Get out," I tell him softly shaking my head. 

"You didn't want anyone to know did you.. the only person that knows is you're neighbor who watched everything from his window, and guess what." Malachai laughs looking around the bar. 

"Get out!" I scream.

"Or what?" he asks looking at me, I go behind him grabbing a thing of bullets and the gun off the floor loading it, and pointing it to my head. 

"I'll kill myself." I say calmly holding the gun to my head. "If I'm dead, your whole plan is ruined... according to you your future is ruined all because you wouldn't leave a fucking bar. So I'll say it one more time, get out." I hum putting my finger on the trigger ready to pull it. He scoffs walking out I stand like that until I don't hear his motorcycle anymore. when he is gone I unload the gun dropping it to the floor. 

"Betty.." Polly whispers stepping closer to me. 

"Get the fuck away from me, he was always abusive but when you ran away it was somehow my fault and it still is. I'm in so much pain right now and you don't fucking care because you left. You're the one that is supposed to protect me, not the other way and look where we are." I cry.

"I'm sorry." she whispers.

"I actually would've pulled the trigger if he didn't leave, You know how many times I wanted to be dead, how many times I felt dead. It's always my mother fucking fault." I tell her walking back to the people on the couch. Sitting down I grab my things with people staring at me.

"Where are you going?" Toni asks grabbing my arm stopping me. 

"Home." I say making her grip on my arm harder.

"No you're not." Some random serpent says while Toni pushes me back down at the couch. 

"Where am I going to go?" I ask which makes the room fall silent.

"With us." Jughead's dad says looking at me.

"If I don't go home, something worse is going to happen plus my mother is home so he can't do anything." I explain standing back up.

"well you can't be there alone," Jug's dad says looking at me. 

"Then send somebody with me, when my mother kicks them out they sneak back in." I tell him.

"Jughead... go with her." He says looking at his son, "we live the closest to her." He stands up walking with me out of the bar.  

We walk back to the houses pretty much in silence, until he broke the ice. "Were you actually going to pull the trigger?" He asks looking down at me as we walk into the neighborhood. 

"I honestly don't know.... in the moment 100% but right now I don't want to die, maybe be in a coma for a few months but not dead." I state looking up at him to see his expression. He looks concerned but understanding at the same time. 

"When I was about Jellybean's age my dad was an alcoholic, he thought I ruined his life and hit me." Jughead says surprising me. He looks down at me then in front of him. "My mother just watched him do it for years, when I got older I helped him quit and he has been sober for years now." He adds making me happy that his life got better.

"The worst part for me is not the injuries I have because those heal, it's not the memories, but its the scars because I feel like they remind me I have to forget how they got there. The truth is I don't want to forget because if I do, I forget my entire childhood." I admit as we approuch the houses.

"I feel the same way, but sometimes it's nice to forget, pretend that it wasn't a complete nightmare." he says looking at his house seeing Archie on his steps. 

"Take care of that.... I'll be right back." I whisper walking towards my house but he stops me pulling me with him towards the red head. 

"What is she doing here?" Archie asks looking at me in disgust and then back at Jug.

"What are you doing here?" Jughead mocks him while I sit next to Archie on the steps. 

"I was wondering if you left them yet?" Archie asks which makes Jughead turn a shade of red while he shakes his head. Archie scoffs while a car pulls up, with a brunette walks out which is Veronica. 

"So are you going to do it." Veronica asks strutting to us without seeing me, when she sees me she stops in her tracks. "What is she doing here, I was told to come here." she whines not moving. 

"I was dragged here, so at least you came here willingly." I reply looking at her.

"So are you?" Veronica asks tiptoeing to the other side of Archie 

"Why does he have to leave the serpents?" I ask making both Archie and Veronica look at each other. "I mean it seems like you never cared before." I say looking at the two then up at Jughead who is smirking at me. 

"well..." Archie starts looking up at Veronica who seems angry. "He doesn't have too if you're not part of them." Archie admits making me burst out laughing. 

"What makes you think I'm part of them?" I laugh looking at the two.

"You said you had a gun to your head and that conversation you had with that man wanted you to strip, which is how girls join the serpents." Veronica hisses still trying to make me scared of her. 

"Yeah, I know some assholes who think they own me, doesn't mean I'm in a gang." I laugh looking at all three of them. 

"But you beat me up." Archie says serious.

"Yeah, I know how to defend myself. You were willingly going to knock me out because I wouldn't leave a fucking room" I snicker responding him, "just so your girlfriend here can talk to Jughead because she's madly in love with him just like you are with her." I explain making both of them look at me in anger. "Did you not want them to know, sorry my bad." I say getting up and walking towards my house get get pulled back. "Come on." I whine looking up at Jughead, he is holding back his laugh waiting for the two people to leave.

"I'm not quitting the Serpents, Now leave." Jughead demands resting his arm on my shoulders.