.16.

"stop them!" I yell walking into the cafeteria seeing a crowd of people taking videos and pictures. I push through the crowd seeing Sweetpea and Jughead across from each other throwing punches. I step in pulling Sweetpea back away grabbing his hands while he tries to punch me pulling them behind his back trying to hold him in place. "Show's over, go away!" I yell causing everyone except for our friend group to leave. "what the fuck is going on!" I yell looking at the two boys. 

"He's an asshole." Sweetpea says pointing to Jughead.

"So you punch him.... are you trying to make me hate you?" I ask causing everyone else to chuckle. 

"Betty..." Sweetpea says feeling guilty. 

"No... Don't come near me." I demand turning around starting to laugh looking at Kevin. "Something good in my life turned to shit." I laugh making Kevin frown looking at Sweetpea. I walk over to Jughead grabbing his hand pulling him to the news paper room. I push him into a chair while I pull out the first aid kit from one of the drawers in the desk. I pull up a chair across from him so I can sit while I clean his face.

"Can we talk now?" Jughead asks while I start to clean the cuts on his cheek. 

"About what?"  I answer.

"What's wrong?" He clarifies making me sigh.

"I feel like my body isn't mine anymore. This is going to sound mean but I feel like everyone is friends with me because they feel bad for me, or like someone is using me." I admit to him moving to the cut on his lip. 

"I can't speak for the others but don't think I'm friends with you because I feel bad for you or that I'm using you because I'm not." He mumbles while I finish up his face. 

"I know, I'm probably just paranoid." I mumble cleaning up the kit and putting it back into the drawer in the desk. Jughead stands up so he's looking down at me.

"Remember you're stronger then anyone who has crossed you, okay?" he says.

"Okay." I whisper while he pulls me into a hug. "Thank you." I whisper into his shoulder.

"Don't thank me." He mumbles pulling away while the bell rings. "I don't have to be at the bar tonight, so you can come over if you want to." he adds standing by the door.

"okay, sure." I mumble following him out of the room. 

After school

We have a meeting today for the news paper, I walk in seeing the other two along with Kevin. They all stare at me while I walk in, "What did I do this time?" I ask causing them to burst out laughing.

"Nothing." Toni says sitting at one of the desks pulling out some of her photos while I take out my laptop sitting on the floor under everyone. "So everyone wants to know what that fight was about in the cafeteria." Toni says while I type what she's saying. 

"Yeah what was that about?" Kevin asks looking at Jughead who is typing something on his laptop. 

"I don't know, he just came at me." Jughead claims confusing Kevin. 

"Maybe it's because you knocked him out last night." Kevin says causing Toni to look up from her photos.

"Why did you knock him out last night?" She questions looking at the three of us. 

"Long story." I say making Kevin snicker before he tells her what happened last night. 

"Is that why you left when he sat down?" She asks while I nod my head typing my thoughts down on the computer. "Please tell me you guys are working on something for the news paper." Toni says.

"No." Both Jughead and I say at the same time still typing on our computers. "I did something during free period about the budget on all the extracurriculars we can run that this week." I say pulling out an article I wrote out of my bag. 

"And I did one on the up coming vanity fair." Jughead claims pulling a paper out of his pocket and handing it to Toni. 

"You guys are weirdos." She says taking the articles form us and matching the pictures with each one. 

"Anyway we should probably get going, you're dad is running a meeting tonight." Kevin says grabbing his bag and waiting for Toni. "You guys staying here?" he adds looking at both of us

"Yeah, we'll be out in a few minutes though." I tell him while he follows Toni out of the room and out of the school. We sit there in silence the only sound of typing filling the room. 

"You want to go." Jughead says after a while of sitting in silence.

"Yeah." I whisper closing my computer getting up off the floor following him out of the room and out of the school, he waits for me to catch up to him before we walk to his house. We walk into an empty house, going up to his room. I sit at his desk looking around his room seeing a guitar in the corner. "Do you play?" I ask getting up pulling the guitar out of the corner. 

"When I was a kid, not anymore." He tells me while I strum the strings hearing it in tune. 

"Liar." I laugh sitting back at the desk playing some chords softly. 

"Well it seems like you play." He says laying down on his bed looking at me. 

"My brother taught me a few years ago." I tell him strumming lightly a song I remember recognizing it as The one that got away by Katy Perry. I sit there playing quietly for a minute then I look up and stop when I see Jughead staring just watching me. 

"Why did you stop?" He asks making me smile a little while I continue starting to hum the song softly focusing on the guitar, But I stop when I finish the song thinking then I start to play Skinny Love by Birdy playing that through then stopping when that is done getting up putting it back in the corner. 

The day bleedsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें