.14.

"Awe!" I hear Kevin and Fangs say having their arms around each other smiling.

"I missed it!" I exclaim turning around angry, "I was literally looking forward to that." I add making everyone in the bar laugh. 

"You were busy trying to turn down that guy." Fangs says pointing to Sweetpea on the floor. 

"I was right!" Kevin yells making me chuckle slightly. 

"Wait who is that?" Chic asks moving next to me. 

"Sweepea, that's Kevin and Fangs, and Toni is the girl with pink hair you'll meet later." I tell him pointing at them. 

"Who are the guys in the video?" Chic asks making me look around the bar spotting Jughead passing out drinks at the bar.  

"Jughead and his dad FP." I tell him pointing to him showing him. Chic nods his head looking at the rest of the room, grabbing his bag from the ground. I lead him to the couch where Kevin and Fangs sit down with us. 

"Okay who posted that video?" Fangs asks causing Kevin to hit his shoulder. 

"Have no idea." I tell him, "I don't even know who was there or not." I admit fiddling with my fingers looking down at them. 

"Well at least you don't have to hide it anymore." Chic whispers watching me. 

"Yeah." I whisper. 

"You know what you need, you need to dance, let it out." Kevin says getting up and walking to a speaker hooking his phone up to it playing some loud music. People start dancing to the music while Kevin walks back to me holding out his hand for me to take. 

"No, I can't dance." I say scooting away from him on the couch. 

"Me either, I just jump and sway around. Come on we'll suck together." He adds still holding out his hand. 

"Still a no." I tell him

"Then you leave me no choice." He mumbles running to me and picking me up bring me away from the couch while I hit and kick him. Kevin spins around with me on his back making me laugh while he puts me down on the ground holding my hand while he moves around to the music. When I don't move he sighs starting to dance like a maniac, I continue to laugh moving a little more and more while he has the time of his life. Pretty soon we're both jumping and dancing around each other like no one is watching. Fangs joins us dancing with Kevin and pulling me around with him. I stop looking forward seeing Jughead watching this whole thing happen. I gesture him over making him shake his head still looking at everyone dancing on the bar. I look to Kevin and Fangs seeing them in their own little world before I walk towards Jug laughing. 

"Come dance with me, Fangs stole my partner." I beg grabbing his hand trying to pull him up. 

"I don't dance." He says holding himself down while I try to pull him up. 

"Me either, please just come jump around with me." I beg again causing him to laugh at me. "Fine is you're sister here." I ask dropping his hand looking around the crowded bar. 

"No." He says watching me throw my head back looking around the bar seeing my brother talking to a girl seeming to turn more mad by the second. "What are you looking at?" Jughead asks while I stare at them. 

"I think my brother is talking to Veronica." I mumble looking at him then back at the two. 

"Why can't she just leave all of us alone." He sighs. 

"Sister!" Chic yells making me smirk while I walk over to them. 

"What can I do for you brother?" I ask standing behind him resting my arm on his shoulder. 

"You know Veronica right?" He asks 

"Sort of, why?" I say looking at Veronica then him. 

"She's the one that posted the video, after this girl named Cheryl filmed it." Chic tells me while my face falls. I stand there staring at her not saying a word watching her panicked while she looks at my brother. I step back walking away leaving the two alone, while I push through the crowd of people hyperventilating. Searching for the air in my lungs and for my eyes to clear up,

"Hey, calm down what happened." Jughead says pulling me into an empty hallway. 

"Veronica posted the video after Cheryl filmed it." I whisper falling down to the ground. "I thought it was Malachai that's why I didn't worry about it." I add still having short breathing. 

"It's going to be okay, Calm down" He whispers sitting down across from me grabbing my face and caressing my cheeks softly instantly making my breathing even out. "The damage is already done there's not much more you can do. We go to school tomorrow and you stand tall and strong because you survived." He whispers letting one of his hands to drop while the other one still caresses my face. 

"Why are you so nice to me, everyone thinks you're an asshole." I chuckle looking up at him, he lets his other hand drop looking into my eyes. 

"I don't know, I just feel different around you." he say standing up off the ground holding out his hand to help me up. 

"I feel safe around you." I tell him taking his help off the ground then walking away leaving him in the hallway behind me. The music continues, but I find my brother touching his back. "Do you have a place I can stay tonight?" I ask him making him smile while we walk out of the bar together to his car while he drives through the town to a small apartment building. He gets out of the car grabbing his bag waiting for me to step out of the truck to follow him into the building where a small bed and couch live. 

"You take the bed, I'll take the couch." Chic says dropping his bag on the floor. 

"No way, you just go home you take your bed." I say dropping down on the couch ready to fall asleep.