.19.

Jughead's POV

The doors of the bar burst open, showing Toni, Fangs, and Kevin. "Do you know where Betty is?" Kevin asks frantically panicked with the other two.

"No, I thought she was with you guys." I tell them making them more panicked.

"Shit!" Toni whispers.

"What happened?" I yell at them getting angry.

"We were studying, then she got up and now she is missing." Fangs explains making me sigh dropping on to a chair.

"We'll lets hurry and find her." I exclaim getting up and looking for my father.

Betty's POV

I wake up tied to a chair in a noisy room feeling a breeze on my skin. I open my eyes seeing the Ghoulies bar with Malachai and Sweetpea standing in front of me. I get chills down my spine while I look down at myself half my shirt is gone. "What the fuck do you want from me!" I yell feeling my wrist with my finger tips.

"I'm not the only one that wants something from you anymore Elizabeth." Malachai hums walking behind the chair I'm sitting in.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I quiz waiting for his answer.

"I brought some friends that want something to do with you." He whispers in my ear pushing my head forward after. Veronica, Cheryl, and Archie all come out of the crowd staring at me with their stinging eyes. Sweetpea walks up to me staring at me tied in the chair before kneeling down to me touching my sides with his cold fingertips causing me to move around in the chair trying to get away, using all my strength to pull the ropes on my wrists trying to break free whimpering as he starts to touch more of my body.

"Get off of me!" I scream making all the people stare at what is happening. He moves down to my legs then to my waist touching the band of my pants. Archie walks up to me forming a fist with his hands punching me on the side leaving a ginormous bruise behind. I start to lean back trying to get away from them when the door busts open causing everyone to stop looking at the door seeing no one there. I lean all the way back hitting the ground breaking the chair and ripping the ropes that tied me in place. No one is paying attention to me, so I sneak away through the back. I run out into the open trying to be quiet so they don't hear me seeing FP hiding against the building. I run to him touching his back watching him whip around looking relived when he sees me. "You're just in time." I whisper to him walking ahead of him looking to the sides seeing everyone else look into the bar confused. I grab a rock throwing it at one of the windows on the second floor catching everyone off guard before sprinting off with the rest of them following me.

We reach the bar, when my mind catches up with my body shaking thinking of what just happened. Feeling needles underneath my skin and something oozing over my skin, I fall on the ground by the wall while most of them walk into the building. I look down at myself my shirt hanging on by a thread. "You want to talk." Jughead asks handing me what looks like one of Toni's shirts.

"All four of them teamed up with him, Sweetpea was so close to forcing me to do things with him." I tell him, "I really am an easy target." I chuckle watching the empty street.

"I don't really know what to tell you... you're not an easy target, you never were never will be." He says sliding down next to me while I pull the shirt over my head then resting my head on his shoulder.

"Why can't I just be normal?" I whisper taking a deep breath still watching the empty road.

"We would be very board if that was true." He laughs resting his head on top of mine while we just sit there in silence until the sun starts to go down.

"I should probably start going." I tell him getting up off the ground with him following after me.

"No stay, please stay." He responds grabbing my arm stopping me. "Stay with me tonight." He adds.

"Jug.." I whisper reaching up and caressing his face. "I don't want to be an inconvenience." I tell him dropping my hand.

"You're not, I promise." He assures me, "I have a place we can go." He tells me.

"Okay." I whisper watching him smile while he leads me into the woods walking deep into the trees. Stopping in front of a tall green tree with a ladder hanging down with a big tree house at the top. He climbs to the top looking down at me to make sure I was following him, we reach the top, the view makes the town look super small. "It's beautiful." I smile looking at the town enjoying the peace, looking around the tree house.

"I found it freshmen year, I just come here when I need a minute to myself. No one knows about it or at least forgot about it." He tells me.

"It's perfect." I whisper looking around the small room. "Why did you bring me here?" I ask walking over to him standing directly in front of him

"I wanted to show you... I thought this could be your place to escape too." He tells me walking closer to me touching the sides of my arms.

"I love it." I whisper looking up at him while he leans down kissing my lips gently. I grab his face pulling him closer to me while he moves forward pushing me against a table that is up here. He then picks me up setting me on the table while he moves to the side of my face and down my neck. I pull on his hair pulling him back up to me kissing his lips again carrying me off the table and onto a small old couch that somehow is up here laying me down on my back while he moves down my body then back up to my lips. He starts to slow down being more gentle, "don't stop." I breathe kissing the side of his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asks stopping us and looking me in the eyes getting my consent.

"Yes." I breathe looking him in the eye.

"Tell me to stop if you want me to." He whispers continuing what we started.