.20.

I wake up in someones arms with the sun blazing through the windows turning the whole room a golden color. I turn around facing a sleeping Jughead above me then I see a phone on the ground next to our clothes close to the couch we're on. I reach down grabbing the phone checking the time sighing when I see its 6:30. I look at the boy that is holding me again, before kissing his cheek attempting to wake him up. "Wake up, we have to go." I whisper causing him to groan holding me closer to him. I try again but this time I kiss his chin. "Come on we have to go to school." I whisper again. 

"No." He mumbles back hiding his face in my shoulder. 

"Please." I whisper sitting up making him groan again. "Please." I repeat leaning down kissing his ear lobe. 

"I don't want to." He mumbles exposing his face. 

"Me either, but I want to graduate." I whisper leaning down to him kissing his lips before standing up changing into my jeans looking around for a shirt finding a white sweat shirt in a bag in the corner. "I borrowing this." I tell him pulling it over my head then pulling my hair into a messy topknot feeling someone hug me from behind. 

"Can we just go in late." he asks kissing my temple.

"No." I tell him pulling on my shoes and walking to the ladder getting ready to climb down. "You coming?" I call out before climbing down jumping to the ground with him following after me. We walk out of the woods into the town then started to walk to the school once again in silence while people looked at me and started whispering sense someone posted a video of me screaming at Sweetpea. I walk with my head down avoiding eye contact with everyone until we approach the school where I walk in going straight to the bathroom looking myself in the mirror preparing myself for the day. A few minutes later I walk out of the bathroom seeing everyone looking at me their gazes following me while I walk to the news paper room. A note is on one of the desks saying my name. I walk to it picking it up seeing a knife underneath it,

Slut,kill yourself.

I throw the note away in the trash can looking at the knife it seeming familiar. I pick it up turning it over seeing my mother's initials on the back. I run my fingers over the letters before throwing it away with the note. The door opens reveling Kevin holding my bag over his shoulder, "Hey, thought you might need this." He says holding out my bag for me to take staring me up and down. 

I take the bag confused why he is staring at me. "What?" I ask him looking down at myself. 

"You look different, I don't know why but you do." He says tilting his head to the side. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I don't know if I should be offended or should say thank you." I laugh.

"No, it's good thing." Kevin assures me while the bell rings while we walk out going to class. I walk into the class room everyone looking at me for a reason I don't know why. I move to my normal seat trying to ignore then while the teacher walks in all smiley like normal starting today's lesson. I pull out my notebook like usual writing my thoughts. 

My blood is filled with your genes
My thoughts filled with your words
Am I the monster you made me out to be
Your DNA just is that transparent in my body and brain

Tell me I'm not like you
That I don't share the same illness you have
Explain to me why while you beat me up physically
I was beating myself up mentally

Is that why you chose me?

Because I resemble you so much

That's why people stare at me while I walk down the street

Or in the halls of school. 

Tell me if the nightmare actually hasn't ended and that this was all a dream
Or maybe my fucked up childhood was a blessing 

Because it brought me miracles from heaven   

"Mrs. Cooper." The teacher calls out when I finish writing the last word in my notebook.

"I'm sorry what?" I mumble staring at her. 

"What are your thoughts on the theme Beauty of simplicity?" She asks causing everyone to look back at me waiting for my answer.

"Something more simple might have more of an impact on someone's life then something extravagant. A piece of a puzzle is more valuable then the whole puzzle, if you loose a piece the puzzle won't be complete, or trying to fit to wrong pieces together it won't look like how it should be." I explain making her pleased with my answer.

"Mr. Jones anything to add to that." she says turning her attention to Jughead who sits on the opposite side of the room. 

"It could also mean someone's naked qualities, when they're more vulnerable like when a person is naturally kind and caring, will be worth more then Someone who is rich, smart, and attractive." He describes pleasing her once again before she continues talking for the rest of the hour. The bell rings me being the first one out of the room. 

"Betty!" Toni calls after me latching her arm with mine. "I need to talk to you." she says while we walk into our next class.

"Okay about what." I ask her sitting in our seats.

"I like this person, and I don't know what to do. I've liked this person for so long and I don't know if they like me back." She mumbles really quickly I almost didn't understand her. 

"Okay, well tell them how you feel. Make a move the worst they can say is no." I tell her watching her nod her head and her breathing quicken.