.8.

"Woah." Fangs says while everyone else is silent.

"Can we go now?" I ask making them snap back into reality,

"Sorry, but no ones ever stood up to Veronica like that." Kevin says getting out of the booth followed by Toni. 

"In my life, she's a dream compared to my nightmares."I say following Jughead out of the booth. and following Kevin back into Toni's car while we drive to the bar. I follow the rest of them into the room like yesterday sitting on the couch next to Toni looking around at all the people in here, something tugs on my pants making me jumping looking down to the floor watching Jellybean climb on top of the couch. 

"Betty?" Jellybean asks with wide eyes tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah." I answer making her smile.

"There's a girl here looking for Juggie but I don't know where he is." she says climbing on my lap standing up and looking around. "There." she says pointing to him "Juggie!" she screams but he can't hear her. 

"Jones!" Toni yells but he still doesn't hear us.

"Jughead!" I scream making the whole bar shut up and look at the three of us. 

"Juggie, come hereeee." Jellybean says using her hand to tell him to come over to her. The whole room laughs while he makes his way to us.

"Whats up?" he asks standing in front of us while Jellybean sits down on my lap.

"There's a girl here looking for you." she says leaning her head on my chest looking up at Jughead.

"Do you know who it is?" He asks her holding back a smile looking at the two of us.

"No, she said she was from school." Jellybean says.

"Okay." Jughead says walking towards the door. I lean further into the couch, tired.

"You too look tired, why don't you take a nap?" Toni suggests looking at the two of us. 

"I'll only sleep if she does." Jellybean yawns.

"Okay." I sigh laying down on the couch bending my knees almost like I'm in a ball, Jellybean lays next to me hugging me while we both fall asleep. 

Toni's POV

When Betty and Jellybean fall asleep Jughead starts screaming at someone to get out, whoever he was talking to leaves and he is literally blowing steam angry, the whole bar is quiet looking at him red in the face. "I fucking hate that damn school and most of the people in it" he whispers coming over to the couches we're at, seeing Betty and his sister asleep on the couch. He calms down almost immediately seeing the too at peace with no pain. Everyone is still looking at him while he looks at the two sleeping. He looks around the room making everyone go back to what they were doing originally, he looks at me then back at the two. 

"Jellybean wouldn't go to sleep unless Betty did too." I chuckle watching the too sleep, Jellybean slides Betty's shirt up showing a small patch of skin that is black and blue. I lean closer looking at her skin curious what happened, I look over at Jughead who looks pained by the color of her skin. Betty shivers pulling her shirt back down hiding her stomach. I lean back to where I was sitting still looking at the two sleeping. An hour later the two are still asleep and Jughead hasn't moved from watching them. FP comes to us seeing his daughter asleep next to a stranger he gets concerned looking at his son then back to his daughter. 

"Who is that?" He asks wiping off his hands from grease looking at his son. 

"That's Betty Cooper." he mumbles looking at his father.

"She new to the gang." FP questions

"No," Jughead responds looking at her then back up to his dad."

"Your girl friend?" He quizzes looking at the two.

"No." Jughead answers 

"Then why is she here?" FP questions again 

"She's my friend, I brought her here yesterday and now Jellybean is obsessed with her." I explain seeing Jellybean wake up in Betty's arms. She notices Betty is still asleep she shakes her awake exposing more bruises on her skin and cuts and scars on her back.

"Why does she have all that?" FP asks looking at her skin before Betty jolts up pulling her shirt down trying to ignore that we all saw her bruises and scars.

"Have a good nap?" I ask trying to lighten the mood but she shakes her head changing the subject. 

Betty's POV

"Are you okay?" I ask Jughead seeing he's a little mad.

"I'm done with that damn school.." he sighs leaning back into the couch.

"Aren't we all." Toni sighs.

"What happened." I ask 

"Veronica wants me to leave the serpents." Jughead mumbles making everyone shut up.

"You can't do that." I say feeling Jellybean sit on my lap.

"Why can't I?" Jughead says becoming angry with me.

"Because in the few days I've known you, you're the happiest when these people are around you and the most irritated when you're around that whole group at school," I tell him 

"She's not wrong Jug." Fangs says sitting next to him.

"Maybe, I have to sacrifice my happiness for someone else's." he whispers.

"I've been doing that for a long time... its not fun to be unhappy all the time, you're willing to give all your happiness up for 7 more months of being popular with the people you won't remember the names of in five years." I tell him. 

"You don't know me." he whispers making me sigh. 

"Then ask the people that do." I sigh looking around the room seeing everyone listening to our conversation.

"Jug, I'm your father I've known you since before you were born but it sounds like she knows you better then I do." A man chuckles folding his arms over his chest looking at Jughead then at me.

"I guess you're right." he sighs making everyone exhale a breath no one knew they we holding. The door swings open with Malachai and my sister sobbing with a gun to her head. I put Jellybean down sighing walking to them. 

"Geez how many times are we going to do this." I sigh standing in front of the two.

"until you join my gang." he smirks making me laugh.

"No, I'm not being your fucking sex slave." I say making him become serious putting his finger on the trigger of the gun. "Go head, shoot her." I say making him surprised refusing to pull the trigger. 

"Betty!" Polly cries 

"Relax the gun isn't loaded," I tell her focusing my attention back on Malachai. "Prove me wrong, shoot her." I sigh, he put the gun down pushing my sister forward pulling the trigger on me and nothing comes out.