Epilogue.

"Hey dad! How are you?" Yoongi chirped happily as he pressed the speaker button on his phone.

"Yoongi-ah! I'm good, how are you my boy?"

"I'm good dad, I just wanted to let you know that Seokjin has booked you an appointment with the doctor for Friday so don't forget."

"I won't, thank you son. How are you really? How's life been?"

"I've been good, really. Works been a bit chaotic, setting up everything the way I like it. Those alphas in the ICB were using the same system for the last 60 years! But I've almost everything ready now"

Yoongi smiled as he chatted lightly to his father. After his health improved, yoongis father returned to PlumOpla, making sure the pack was better and following proper pack protocols with their new HeadAlpha.

The pair eventually said their goodbyes and yoongi hung up the phone. He looked across his desk and smiled fondly at the picture of him and his mother.

"10 months mama. I still miss you as much as the day you left, crazy how time can fly right?"

That's right, it's been 10 long months since the death of Haneul. And although it was horrible to not have her around, yoongi cannot deny how amazing the past year has been.

Since taking his role as Serenity, yoongi has been kept in his toes between updating the system and creating a more efficient work network for the various international packs.

The pack house itself has been busy. Alpha Jeon is still running as head alpha, Luna Jaeeun proudly by his side. Jungkook was in charge of training the guard and the young pups of the pack, making sure they are smart and happy and strong. Honestly watching Jungkook being so good to all the kids melted yoongis heart.

Taehyungs mate, Yoonwoo has joined our pack. It's unusual, for a headalpha like himself to move packs, but instead they merged, now BlackQuartz was almost triple it's original size. It was amazing though.
Regarding their relationship Yoonwoo has marked Tae, fully claiming him as his own and the pair are as cute as pups in love.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok stood at the door, dressed in full training gear.

"Hm?"

"You alright? You missed training?" The alpha walked into the room and stood with his hands on his hips.

Yoongis eyes widened as the memory struck him.
"If fuck! Hoseok-hyung, I'm so sorry I completely forgot."

Hoseok only laughed, brightening the room, "it's fine Yoongi, you can train whenever you want. It's not easy having as much to do as you do"

Yoongi nodded but still felt bad. "Were you waiting this whole time?"

Hoseok shrugged, "eh, I just did my own workout instead so, time well spent"

Yoongi nodded and groaned at the small calendar on his desk.

"You alright?" Hoseok walked around and lightly massages yoongis shoulders, cringing at how tense the younger was.

"I'm fine, just remembered something I've to do"

Hoseok senses that the omega wanted to be alone, "I'm going back to the gym, gotta plan the next workout plan for the young ones. God they're so energised it even tires me" he joked, earning a half laugh and smile from the exhausted omega.

Yoongi threw himself back against the chair, eyes searching the ceiling for answers of questions he wasn't even sure he was asking.

His eyes flickered back to the laptop on the desk, he almost jumped as he caught sight of the date.
"Wait-"