Chapter 35

"Morning darling" Haneul greeted from where she sat at the kitchen island, a warm cup of coffee in hand.

After the ball everyone retreated home, not before yoongi gave his parents the biggest hugs and kisses however.

The young omega had just woke up and smiled as he saw his mother.

"Morning mama" he walked over sleepily and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, he then toddled over and placed some bread in the toaster.
"How long have you been here?" He asked in a soft voice, rubbing his eye with a clenched fist.

"Only a few minutes, Luna Jaeeun let me in and said you'd wake up soon" the alpha smiled warmly, her adorable sons sleepy state was just too cute not to smile.

"Oh... oh-Kay then.." yoongi stopped mid way to yawn, he felt more tired this morning then usual, and he couldn't pin point why.

"Rough night?" His mother asked, her brow quirked suggestively.
Yoongi refrained from rolling his eyes at his mother.

"Jeez ma' tone it down and bit. And for your information, I slept fine. The whole night. Just. Sleeping!"

Haneul laughed quietly to herself as she sipped her coffee, "If you say so..."

Yoongi began spreading butter on his toast, Why was he so tired...

After the Ball last night, yoongi and Jungkook had returned to their room. The shared a soft kiss and then yoongi slept peacefully in the strong alphas arms.

Must be a turn of the wind...

"So, wanna have that gossip session? It feels like forever since I've had a proper talk with you" Haneul gave a motherly smile, one that reminded yoongi of how much he actually had missed his sweet mama.

"Right now if you'd like? We can talk in my old room" yoongi had placed some strawberry jam on his toast aswell before filling a glass with some juice.

"Oh lovely, lead the way" Haneul carried her coffee cup, after topping it up that is.

As yoongi and his mother left the kitchen they could here a certain alpha talking alone in the kitchen.

"Who took all the jam?!"

Yoongi giggled quietly to himself, "sorry jimin"

Yoongi sat on his old bed, he smiled at the soft sheets and comfy pillows. His mother walked across the room, she opted to sit on the window seat, then she released a small gasp at the pretty view.

"Oh yoongi You've such a nice room! Bigger than the old one that's for sure" the alphas voice dropped a tone. She hated thinking about the pack house in PlumOpal.
Yoongis cramped, dark basement bedroom. She hated more thinking about the things that happened in that building.
The abuse her son received, and her failure as a parent to protect him.

She had tried, once upon a time. To save yoongi. She was soon to learn how dangerous their head Alpha was though. If there was something known about Alpha Kirk, it was that he didn't threaten. He just did it.

"Hey... you okay?" Yoongi asked softly, wiping the crumbs off his face. He noticed his mothers change in aura.

"I should be asking you that" she lifted her gaze and cooed at her messy baby. Jam and toast crumbs on his cheeks where he obviously missed from wiping.

"I've been good mama. Everything's good here. I have friends, and a mate. A-alpha Kirk is in custody. He's not getting out anytime soon" the omega cursed himself for stuttering, the habit he'd thought he'd overcome.