Chapter 46 (M) (?)

A small mature warning here, just a mention or two of arousal etc. Completely like, innocent yet a little dirty.
You'll see when you read it.
Enjoy

Also this hasn't been proof read but I'll do that tomorrow just rn I'm tired and I want this posted.
Yeah.

"Hey yoongi?" A smooth voice broke the younger from his thoughts.

After Jungkook and his little talk last night, yoongi went to sleep and Jungkook started with him. Kook left early in the morning, he and the others did laps of the perimeter to make sure everything was normal.
Yoongi woke up alone. He was sad, with every passing day he was becoming clingier to his mate, and it didn't take a genius to tell why. His heat was coming, soon.

"Yeah?" Yoongi opened his eyes and stretched a little, having had nothing to do all morning he simply chose to sleep. He smiled at the sight of his boxy faced friend.

"I was hoping you were awake, I'm just giving you a little check up!" Tae smiled brightly and entered the room. The older omega sat at the edge of the bed, right beside yoongi and kissed his cheek. Yoongi was a little shocked but only because Taes lips were so cold. He already knew the elder was over touchy and especially after this attack the pair had become extremely close.

"Oh..." Tae stood back from the peck, a look of concern painted across his face.

"Oh?" Yoongi repeated in the same worried tone, "everything alright?"

"Perfect!" Tae overcompensated with the enthusiasm, "perfectly fine..." he quietened down when he realised his loudness.

Tae continued basic check ups on yoongi, afterwards he gave the younger another soft peck, this time in his forehead. Yoongi knew there was something definite wrong, Taes face said it all.

"Kook should be back in an hour or two... oh! And we also got word from your mother saying she was on her way with your dad also" Tae smiled warmly, he drew small circles on the back of the younger omegas hand to try and ease him.

Yoongi nodded with a relieved sigh. After he discovered that Luna Jaeeun had been kidnapped too, yoongi requested that some pack never go and take his mother and father to the BlackQuartz Pack, they'd be safer here.
"Are they far?"

"Should be here in a few hours, traffics really bad this time of year, everyone's preparing for summer" Tae again smiled, yoongi was grateful for that. It made him easy.

Summer. It was early April now, the fools day had passed without any recognition, bigger things having played on everyone's minds. This is the last month till summer. Back in his old pack, this is the time of year where the pack house would get redecorated. Yoongi would be busy cleaning and painting. A small reminiscent feather danced across his mind, he was a little disappointed he won't have the joy of a fresh pack house come may, but that wasn't enough to bring him down. He'd rather his current situation over anything. Sure parts sucked, but overall it was worth it. He had friends. Family. A mate. Not to mention belonging, and a sense of pride.

"That's good. I miss her" yoongi smiled, the child in him giddy to see his sweet mama again.

"You had breakfast yeah?" Tae asked as he removed the blanket from yoongi and walked to the closet to get a new one. Yoongi was glad to be rid of the previous blanket, it was too thick and was making the boy sweat like a sinner in church.

"No, I wasnt hungry. Ani brought it to me, I just couldn't stomach it" yoongi shrugged. It wasn't odd for him to not eat breakfast. He often tried to skip the meal altogether, usually he felt nauseous eating so early, but Jungkook made sure the younger at least ate some fruit, or had an early brunch instead.