Chapter 10

Omg guys! Just a small authors note!
This story has hit 300 reads! Thank you all so so much, I'm so happy people are enjoying the story. ☺️
Anyways, here's a nice long chapter you celebrate! ♥️

*******************************************

"Chris and Jace. Temporary members of the PlumOpal Pack, hired by their Head Alpha to 'protect' Yoongi. Where in actual fact, they were planning to kidnap him." Namjoon reads from a report sheet, written by himself after conducting interviews with the attackers.

"Why were they planning to kidnap him? I've been told he is a beautiful Omega with a unique scent, but that shouldn't be enough reason for such action?" Head Alpha asks from his seat.

Namjoon and Head Alpha Jeon have been talking for over half an hour now, discussing the days interviews and investigation.
Namjoon questioned the two attackers while Head Alpha spoke to the pack leader of PlumOpal, who is now confined to his room until further notice.

"Im afraid I cannot answer that sir," Namjoon sighs.

"Namjoon, you've been a long trusted member of this pack. Working and acting with honour and loyalty since you joined. I trust you, and I understand that he's family and you may have your secrets. But I just ask you two things,"
Head Alpha stands and makes his way to the large fireplace in his office, just in front of where Namjoon stands.

"Yes sir, ask away" Joon turns his body to face Head Alpha Jeon.

"I've heard a rumour that my boy has encountered an 'early bond' with this Min Yoongi boy, is it true?"

"It is Sir, yoongi is to turn if age within the coming weeks. Of course the bond can neither be denied or confirmed yet, but Jungkook says he can feel it." Namjoon answers with full honesty, as he always does with his Alpha.

"I see. Then I continue to my second question," Alpha Jeon takes a step closer to Namjoon, resting a hand on his shoulder, staring straight into his eyes as he asks, "is my boy safe with him?"

Namjoon is shocked, and barely chokes out a confused "What sir?"

"Yoongi. He's been here less than a day and already he's been a target of terror. You cannot tell me the reason behind this, and I understand and respect you keeping secrets that aren't your own, however, if my boy is now involved, does that not make it my business to also know? Is my son in danger, if he falls for Yoongi?" Alpha Jeon wears a sad smile. He of course means in no way to offend yoongi or anyone for that matter, he simply wants what's best.
Having only one son, one legacy, on heir, he feels it's his fatherly duty to find out more about his early mate, Min Yoongi.

Namjoon let's out a deep sigh, "hes as safe with Yoongi, as Yoongi is safe with him." He simply replies.

"Namjoon, I fail to understand."

"Yoongi is... more. He is more than he appears. But is no more dangerous than the next person. Everyone has the power to be dangerous. Especially someone who has been wronged his entire life."
Alpha Jeon responds with a sad frown, understanding now what Namjoon means.

"But," Namjoon continues, "my cousin is good. He's a soft kitten with a hard glare. He's been denied the proper life he deserves. I hope that if Jungkook and him are meant to be, that Kook can provide him with the required love and attention." Namjoon smiles.

"Yes," Alpha Jeon also smiles, "I hope he can too"

*******************************************
Meanwhile ...

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asks the small omega.

It's been a few hours since the incident, early evening has settled in and the pack house is now quite. Yoongi and Jungkook missed dinner as they were in the clinic at the time.
It's only now that the alpha realised that Yoongi hasn't eaten.