Chapter 30

"Wait, What? Serenity?"

Jungkook and yoongi were still in Namjoons office.
Yoongi sat straddling his mates lap, looking up at him through tear stained lashes.

"I'm the Omega of Serenity. I-I'm the next in line to be head leader."

"I don't understand my love, our leader is-"

"I know" he interrupted, "but that's only when the Serenity isn't born. It's a position of pure leadership. A role for someone who's not just an alpha, beta or omega. But all three"

Jungkook crinkled his brows in confusion.

"I presented as an omega... and an alpha.. and a beta." Yoongi fiddled with his fingers.

"All three? But, how? How are we mates? I can't be with an alpha? Can I?" Jungkook looked at yoongi with confusion. Yoongis heart quickened at his tone, the omega in him was yearning to please the alpha, and was terrified of him becoming angry.

"I'm mainly an omega, my body is that of an omega. But like, okay so y'know how we can sometimes hear our alphas or omegas in our heads? And sometimes they can take control?" Yoongi lifted his head slightly as to make eye contact with the elder.

Jungkook nodded.

"Well I have three voices. And all three can take over. My omega side is the most dominant voice, ironically. So I smell and present as an omega."

"Oh.." Jungkook whispered.
"So you're a leader? Like royalty?"

Yoongi smiled shyly, "kinda... basically, yeah"

Jungkook stood, placing yoongi on the couch where he had previously sat. Yoongis heart began to panic, he thought Jungkook was leaving when-

"Your majesty" Jungkook got down on his knee and bowed.

Yoongi froze. He wanted to cry, scream, laugh. Anything to release the jumble of emotions within him so instead, Yoongi giggles again, "it's Your Serenity, just so you know" he joked.

"My apologies, Your Serenity" Jungkook smirked, looking at yoongi trough his long, dark eyelashes.

"Be serious," yoongi laughed, pulling Jungkook from the ground, "this is a big thing."

"Why? You'll take over the council?"

"Yes, eventually. When I feel I'm ready I'll announce myself and the current leading alpha will give me my rightful place I suppose." Yoongi shrugged, he didn't know much about how this happens.

"Wait! Do you have powers and stuff like Jin-Hyung and Taehyungie?!" Jungkook asked excitedly, bouncing in his seat.

Yoongi smiled, "Yeah. I can control peoples emotions and thoughts. Apparently I'll gain more powers after I turn 18 but for now it's just altering people's minds" the young omega laughed shyly, enjoying his mates giddy attitude.

Jungkook went wide eyed, "that's amazing! Can you do it on me?"

Yoongi froze. He had two reasons to say no. One, he was afraid he'd pull the wrong emotion , that can happen sometimes. And two, he was exhausted. He's already altered two people with heavy emotions, he was surprised he was still standing, not to mention positive emotions usually drain him quicker.
Yoongi was about to answer, but as soon as he saw Jungkooks big doe eyes look at him with so much anticipation, what was he supposed to do? Say no?

"Okay"

Jungkook sat up straight, a big goofy grin plastered on his face.

"But-" yoongi began, "I'm going to try and pull a happy emotion. This can be quiet, tiring. So if I pass out or something, don't panic. I'll wake up soon."