Chapter 11

Wanna say a quick happy birthday to our very own bunny boy!
I can't put into words the appreciation me and fellow army's have for you.
Side note: it's not September in the story, it's roughly end of February start of March
Enjoy!

Yoongi woke up, squeezing and opening his eyes a few times while adjusting to the light that flowed through the curtains.
Where am I?
Yoongi rolls over in an attempt to get out of bed, when a warm arm around his waist tightens.

J-j-Jungkook?!
The memories of the previous night flooded his mind.
Oh yeah... we watched some movies ...

Yoongi lay back down fully, turning to face Jungkook in the bed.
It's undeniable, Jungkook is beautiful.
He had a sharp jawline, symmetrical face and gorgeous honey skin.
His bottom lip is so plump and soft looking, while his top lip is smaller, yet just as soft and cute.
His nose is slightly larger than most peoples, but it perfectly fits with his face.
Jungkooks teeth have a slight over bite, yet when he smiles he looks like an adorable bunny.
And his beautiful doe eyes, are so captivating. Their warm chocolate colour is inviting and alluring, anyone could easily get lost in them for hours.

Yoongi could not deny. Jungkook was beautiful

Yoongi could not deny. He was attracted to him

Yoongis cheeks flush red as he notices how much he's staring at the sleeping male before him.
How did they end up in this position? Yoongi doesn't even remember falling asleep.
Another thing yoongi couldn't deny was, he felt safe.
He felt so safe and warm in this moment, it was as if the tainted world around them no longer had an affect of him.
Right now, he wanted right now.

Yoongi froze when he felt the strong arms tighten around him,
"Morning Kitten..."

"M-m-morning ...." Yoongi stutters, both flustered from the nickname and Jungkooks rough morning voice
Oh god he's so- stop those thoughts right there!!

Jungkook blinks a few times before looking fully at yoongi. A wave of confusion washes over him, and when the realisation hit him, yoongi couldn't help but giggle.

As the sweet sound of yoongis laugh hits Jungkooks ears, a warm smile covers his face.

"You know," Jungkook starts, moving a little away so he could face yoongi fully, "I usually hate mornings, but if it always ends up with me waking up with you, I think I could learn to love them"

Yoongis face glows a cute shade of pink, Jungkook makes him blush so easily.

"O-oh, well, I hope you slept well"

"Best sleep I've had in a while." Or ever.. Jungkook thought.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you uncomfortable? Having shared a bed with me?"

Yoongi hides his head under the duvet, before a small mumble is heard

"Yoongi I can't hear you from under there " Jungkook laughed.

Yoongi popped his head out a little, now his eyes are visible. His cheeks are no doubt bright red.

"I'm not. Uncomfortable. With you." He mutters in short, choppy sentences.

It's now Jungkooks turn to blush, a soft shade of pink dusting his cheeks.
"I'm glad"

Yoongi was surprised. He's never felt this comfortable around someone that wasn't his family.
It's scary, to like someone so much so quickly.
Of course, there's a chance they're mates, and that would explain it all.
But a small part of yoongi hopes they weren't mates. So hopefully he could spare Jungkook the pain of being with him.