Chapter 13

"Luna?" The young maid calls from behind the door.

"Yes, come in"

"Luna, your son has asked me to inform you that he is unable to attend breakfast. He said he'll explain the situation to you later"

"Is that so? Thank you for letting me know Ani."

The young maid bowed politely before returning to her duties.

Jaeeun was disappointed. She had been so excited to meet her sons supposed mate, yet she trusts her son.
He'll come to her when he's ready.
For now, Jaeeun sits back, and enjoys her breakfast in peace.

*******************************************

Jungkook woke up feeling warm. He squinted his eyes a few times, adjusting to the light, before rolling over to check the time in his phone.
When he soon finds he can't move.
He turns his head to face down, and smiles warmly at the sight.
A small yoongi cuddles on Jungkooks chest, his small hands clutches in fists.

Jungkook stares lovingly at the young omega, my darling...
Yoongi begins to stir in his sleep, and Jungkook takes this opportunity to wake him.

"Peach, it's time to wake up" Jungkook draws circles on the small of yoongis back.
Yoongi smiles briefly before realising the position he was in once again.

He moves his head up to stare at Jungkook,
"Hi"

"Hey, how're you feeling?"

"Better. Thank you"

Jungkook leans down and kisses yoongis forehead before standing up.

"Right, so I've some pack duties to attend to I'll see you in a while, okay?"

"Eh-"

"Okay, bye!"

And with that Jungkook practically runs from the room.

Yoongi sits on his bed, his hand hovering his forehead slightly, "he kissed me..."
Yoongis face flushes a bright pink and he drops his head dramatically on the pillow below him.
Oh my god... he kissed me? I know it was just a peck, but still, a kiss! A kiss! And then he just.. leaves?! Is he embarrassed ? Or does he regret it..?

Yoongi sits up and faces the mirror across the room, staring at his own reflection.
I'm not in the mood to wear these clothes anymore...

Yoongi stands and walks to his suitcase, which still remained unpacked. Tomorrow's job, he thought.
Yoongi pulled put a pair of casual blue jeans and a soft yellow sweater, he got dressed, finishing his outfit with a pair of white sneakers.

"Now what'll I do?" Yoongi thought out loud to himself, "I wonder if Joonies around?"

And with that thought, yoongi exited the room and went on the hunt for his cousin Namjoon.

*******************************************
Meanwhile...

WHAT DID I JUST DO?! I KISSED HIM! OHMYGOD HES GONNA HATE ME!
Jungkook was currently pacing back and forth in his office, analysing the previous moment he encountered with Yoongi.
You can't just KISS people Jungkook! He can't feel the bond yet! We need to learn some boundaries ...
Jungkook stopped and took a deep breath,
"Okay, there's nothing I can do about it now. I just need to be careful and not let my alpha take control" Jungkook reassured himself.

*knock knock*
"Jungkook? You in here?" A small voice called from behind the door.

"Yes, come in" he answered already recognising who it was.