Chapter 35

A/N:
Hohoho this is cheesy as fuck.

“Taka's throwing a fit. Hiro's gone somewhere and he can't find out where” Tomoya said as he laid down on the guest bed. 

“He's not back by now?” Toru looked over at Tomo who was now glaring at Toru. 
“Spill. Where is he?” Tomoya said quietly as Toru sat beside him on the bed. 
“His dad is staying at the same hotel as I stayed at last night. I saw him at the breakfast bar this morning. I didn't talk to him, I just ran back upstairs and called Hiro” Toru admitted. “Hiro said he was on the way back here 30 minutes ago. I haven't heard from them since, I also don't know if he has their dad with him” 
Tomo was about to go back to Taka's room when Ryota walked into their room. 
“Hiro's back! Also Taka's dad is here?” Ryota informed them as he sat back on the bed before Hiro and Tomohiro also entered the room.

“I didn't realise you were coming” Taka said quietly as he tried to tie his bowtie. 
“Your brothers tried to hail a cab to take me to the airport. Apparently they claimed they didn't know you can't hail a cab in LA” Shinichi sighed as he watched his son try to tie his bowtie again. 
“So you didn't really want to be here” Taka said sadly as he pulled apart the bowtie and tried again. 
Shinichi sighed as he got up to help tie it, “good thing I am here. I can't believe I've never taught you how to tie a bowtie” 
Taka laughed as his dad did up the tie before Hiro entered the room. 
“Just checking to make sure no one's dead. Also time for the ceremony to start” he said as he left the room. 
“Do I… walk you down the aisle?” Shinichi asked as he looked at his son. “How does that work?”
“Mom was going to do that. But I suppose I have two arms, if that's ok” Taka said as he left the room with his dad.

Taka walked with both his parents. He was expecting to see Toru waiting for him, but instead he just saw Ryota, Tomo and Hiro at the front.
As soon as Taka's parents sat down Taka whispered to Tomo, “where the fuck is Toru” 
“Ehhhh stop swearing at me when I'm doing my priestly duties” Tomo laughed as he pointed to the online certificate that claimed he was authorised to do this. 
Ryota pointed down to the end of the room and Taka saw Toru walking down the room with his parents. Toru stood in front of him smiling. 
“I thought you were doing that first” Taka whispered before the ceremony started. 
“Apparently someone was being too sensitive to being the bride and thus we switched” Toru laughed as he grabbed Taka's hands for the wedding to start. 
Tomo did the officiating and some preambles about how he believes this relationship is his making before letting Toru do his vows. 
“I promise to love and cherish you, and to never leak negative stories about you when we have a disagreement. I promise to never ignore your advances during performances and to never get mad when you fuck up the lyrics...” 
Taka laughed through Toru's vows before beginning his own.
“I can't promise to never forget the lyrics. I do however, promise to always love you, even if you write a crappy song. And I promise to tell you it's horrible before you embarrass yourself showing it producers. I promise to stay with you, through good reviews and bad reviews. I promise that whenever I eavesdrop on you, I'll listen to the entire conversation and not go running off based on pieces of conversation. I'll never leave the band for a solo album and always remain faithful to both you and the band” 
Tomo handed Toru the ring to give to Taka. 
“Repeat after me Toru… with this ring I thee wed” 
“With this ring I thee wed” Toru responded as he removed the engagement ring from Taka's hand, placed the wedding band on then put the engagement ring over top, earning a laugh from Taka.
“Good… now for your turn Taka. With this ring I thee wed…”
Taka repeated it as he put the ring on Toru. 
“Excellent. Now by the power vested in me by the internet, I pronounce you both husbands. You may now kiss… each other” Tomo laughed before Taka and Toru kissed.

“We're actually married” Toru laughed as he laid down on the bed with Taka. The reception had ended and everyone had left, leaving Toru and Taka on their own in the giant house. 
“We're married and Hiro and Tomohiro managed to get my dad to show up” Taka said as he cuddled with Toru. 
“Stop talking about your dad… at least for a few hours” Toru said as he kissed Taka and got on top of him. Taka groaned as Toru removed his bowtie and carefully undid the buttons on his shirt. Taka began undoing Toru's buttons as Toru kissed down his neck and removed his pants and boxers. Taka did the same for Toru as Toru kissed him gently and played with his nipples as Taka moaned. 
“I love you Taka” Toru whispered as he gently entered Taka. 
“I love you too, Toru” Taka responded through moans before he kissed his husband as they made love.

---

"Can we talk to you in your office?" Toru asked John. John nodded and brought Toru and Taka to his office and shut the door, knowing precisely what they were going to talk about. 

“To start off, just because gay marriage is legal in Japan next week, doesn't mean you need to run out and get married Monday morning. There's no way you two could get to a courthouse without someone seeing” John sighed before Taka and Toru even managed to sit down. 
“You see, the thing is. We don't need to go to a courthouse. But we felt we should notify you in advance, that beginning Monday, the government of Japan will recognise our marriage” Taka laughed as he handed John their American marriage license. 
John inspected the marriage certificate. "I suppose you guys have managed to keep the marriage secret for more than 3 years, there's not much the label can do about it at this point. Congratulations, even if it is a few years late"

---

“Stop stealing your little sister's bunny, Ri-chan” Shinichi sighed as he tried to take the stuffed animal back from his grandson. 
“But I want the bunny!” Riku yelled as he took the bunny back from his grandpa. 
“Daddy!” Niko yelled as she forgot about the bunny and ran to Toru and Taka arriving home. 
“Were you a good girl for grandpa?” Taka laughed as he held their daughter in his arms.
“Ri-chan stole my bunny” she whined as Toru took the bunny back and gave it to his daughter as he held their son Riku. 
“We can get you a bunny next time we're in Americs" Taka laughed as he ruffled his son's hair. “Thanks for looking after them dad” Taka said as the three of them sat down with the kids in their laps. 
“anytime, I do love spending time with my grandkids" 

A/N
Why yes, I did google "top Japanese baby names" and went through the first result.
ANYWAY. That is fully it. Time to figure out what I used to do with my spare time before I began writing fanfic.