Chapter 2

A/N:
I have no idea what their actual manager's name is, but whoever it is is now called John in my mind. 

Taka felt nervous yet excited as Toru shoved him on the bed and began kissing him down his whole body, both men breathing heavy. Clothes being torn off and then discarded on the floor.
"Do you have condoms and lube?" Toru asked as he breathed heavily, lacking oxygen from kissing Taka.
Taka nodded and grabbed them from his bedside table, unsure if he was giving them to Toru or if Toru was planning on using it on him.
Toru took them from Taka and then kissed him to calm him down.
"Relax" Toru said as he kissed Taka before entering him and gently stroking his hair.
Taka cried out as he used Toru's chest to muffle the screaming, unsure if he was in pain or pleasure.
Toru kissed Taka as he finished him off before collapsing on top of him.
Toru removed the condom before lying back in bed.
Taka felt a sudden chill as he went to pull the blankets up to him.
"You gonna hog the blankets tonight?" Toru asked jokingly of Taka.
Taka hadn't thought past the sex. He had invited Toru to stay the night. Usually Toru just sleeps on the couch. Was Toru planning on sharing a bed? They had shared a bed before. In the early days of one ok rock, when they couldn't always afford five hotel rooms. Sometimes they would just get two and share rooms. Sometimes those rooms would only have one bed. But they had never shared a bed after sex. Obviously. They had never had sex before, at least not with each other.
Taka groaned, thinking of all the situations he had just fucked up for 20 minutes of pure fucking pleasure.
"Don't look so sad you have to share a blanket" Toru responded as he forced himself underneath the blanket.
"Toru..." Taka started to say, wanting to talk about everything. It sounded different than how he said moaned it just a few minutes ago, but also different than how he used to say his name.
"Shhhh.... just go to sleep. We can talk in the morning. We're both tired" Toru responded, placing a finger on Taka's lips to shush him.
Taka nodded, thinking of how the conversation would go. Would he confess that Toru was the man he liked? Should he lie and pretend he liked someone else but the sex made him like Toru? He looked over at Toru. He was already fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. Looking at Toru, Taka could feel himself getting drowsy. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in an instant.

The next morning they were awoken by the sound of Toru's phone in the living room.
Toru had forgotten where he was until he saw Taka laying naked in front of him.
"What the hell..." Taka muttered as he felt Toru climbing over him.
"What did I do with my phone..." Toru said to himself as he left Taka's room to search for it.
Toru walked back into the room, still naked, as he began going through his notifications, groaning.
"Why didn't you put your phone on silent..." Taka whined as he pulled the blankets over his head.
"It was on do not disturb for a schedule, I have 5 missed calls from my parents. I'm gonna go make coffee while I call them, you want some?" Toru asked as he put his clothes on from last night.
"I'll make coffee, go call your parents" Taka responded.
"Thanks" Toru responded as he put his hand on Taka's bare shoulder. Then he remembered the night before and pulled it away quickly.
Toru left the room as Taka groaned, wondering how he would deal with this situation as he got up to put clothes on and make coffee.

Toru was already on his phone when Taka went to turn on the kettle.
"No I'm not dating her... it was one date... my friend set us up... it didn't go well... I don't want to talk about it mom... I know I'm almost 30... no I'm not dating anyone... I'm focusing on my career... I have to go mom... my manager's calling me..." Toru said as he hung up.
"John's calling?" Taka asked as he handed Toru a cup of coffee.
"No, I just didn't want to listen to my mom talk about me giving her grandkids anymore" Toru responded as he sat beside Taka. He wanted to ask Taka if he had any clarity, when Ryota called.
Toru answered on speaker, not wanting to deal with this anymore.
"So Toru, when were you planning on telling us about this hot girlfriend of yours?" Ryota joked on the other end as Toru hit his head against the table.
"Shut up" Taka responded for him.
"Wait, did I call the right number... I meant to call Toru, sorry" Ryota said.
"You got the right number" Toru responded, head still on the table.
"Oh, I'm in the car with Tomo. We were gonna go to your apartment to ambush you, where are you?" Ryota asked.
"Toru's at my apartment" Taka responded as he heard Ryota tell Tomoya in the background.
"We will be there in a few minutes then. See you soon" Ryota said as he hung up.
Toru groaned as he watched Taka start to clean up. The doorbell rang, and Taka groaned as he went to answer it, neglecting the remaining mess.
Taka answered the door to find his bandmates with a mountain of food and beer,
"So how was the sex?" Ryota joked as he walked in.
"What the hell" Taka responded as he looked over at his friends, wondering if he smelt like sex. He hadn't showered yet, and neither had Toru.
"Not you, you idiot. Toru" Ryota responded as he went to go sit down beside Toru.
Tomo walked over to the kitchen, admiring all the food that was already there. "Did you guys have a feast last night? Wait, why is there a cold bowl of ramen? Who didn't finish it?"  
"Toru wasn't hungry" Taka lied. He didn't want to admit it was him who didn't feel like eating, although he felt his stomach growl as he looked at the pile of food Tomo brought. He went to grab a bowl of curry when Tomo slapped his hand away.
"What..." Taka groaned
"We brought this for Toru, he didn't eat dinner last night. He should get first pick" Tomoya responded as Taka groaned and saw Toru standing beside him at the kitchen table.
"Hmmm... this curry looks good" Toru smiled at Taka as he grabbed it.
Taka groaned as he grabbed a bowl of ramen, although he was so hungry dirt would taste good.
"This is really good curry, thanks guys" Toru remarked as he teased Taka with his words.
"So Toru, tell us about this girl. Ayaka?" Ryota said as he grabbed a bag of chips.
Toru groaned as he pushed the curry towards Taka. Taka went to grab it from him, thinking this was a peace offering.
Tomo slapped Taka's hand away again, earning a laugh from Toru.
"You need to eat Toru" Tomo said as he slid it back to Toru.
"Nothing's going on between us. It was a bad first date" Toru said as he forced himself to eat the curry. He didn't even really want to eat the curry, he just wanted to tease Taka. He looked at the ramen Taka was eating and grabbed it.
"Wait, first you took the curry I wanted and now the ramen?" Taka responded, looking at Toru eating the ramen.
Toru laughed as he pushed the curry to Taka, "I couldn't decide between them, I think I want the ramen"
Taka sighed and began to eat Toru's leftover curry.
"What happened?" Ryota asked, ignoring the food swapping Toru and Taka were engaging in.
"I wasn't into it. We didn't really jive" Toru shrugged as he finished the ramen.
Taka finished the curry and decided to finish cleaning up the mess from last night before going to lay down on the couch, listening to the other band mates try to pry information from Toru.
"You ok Mori-chan?" Taka looked up to see Tomoya sitting in one of the chairs beside him.
"Yea, I'm just tired. Toru left his phone on loud and it woke me up early in the morning" Taka responded as he yawned.
Toru and Ryota were now also approaching the couch area as Taka sat up to make room for them all to sit down. 

They spent most of the day laughing and joking, Taka had completely forgot about him and Toru. 

Ryota and Tomoya got up to leave for the night, referencing wives and children. "I'm gonna drop Ryota off on my way home, want a ride home Toru?" Tomo asked as he looked over at Toru.
Toru looked over at Taka, he hadn't yet talked about the night before. Taka was playing with his phone, trying not to show that he wanted Toru to stay over again.
"Uh yea thanks" Toru said as he got up. Taka looked up, trying not to show emotion. He got up to go to the door to say bye to his friends. "Thanks for last night" Toru said to Taka as he patted his shoulder and left.
Taka said bye to them as he went to go clean up the apartment before crashing on the couch.
He thought of the night before, images swirling in his head of Toru as he decided to just go to bed.

A/N:
Am I the only one who feels weird bringing the girls they dated into it? Because I'm so sorry Mai you're next on my plot list.