Chapter 3

The rumours about Toru and Ayaka died down a few days later, and they were back in their regular routine.
Taka felt like he hadn't been on his own with Toru since that night. He wanted to try and talk to him about it, but, he wasn't sure what he actually wanted to say. Would he lie and make up some random guy, or just admit he liked Toru?
He was all alone in the lounge area, browsing instagram, when he saw Toru walk in. It had been almost a week since the last time they were alone in this room, when Toru found Taka browsing celebrity gossip blogs.
He felt Toru looking his shoulder as he browsed his feed and liked random photos.
"Is it Takeru?" Toru asked, still looking at Taka's phone.
"Why are you hovering over my shoulder?" Taka asked as he realised he had just liked a picture of Takeru.
"Not on your phone. I have eyes. I can see that's a picture of Takeru. I meant the guy you like. Is it Takeru?" Toru asked, looking at Taka as he put down his phone.
"No, I don't like Takeru" Taka responded, still unsure if he wanted to talk about it.
"Who is it then?" Toru responded, looking at Taka.
"I don't think I'm going to do anything about it" Taka responded as he looked over at Toru.
"Oh" Toru nodded, sounding hurt
"Why do you say it like that? That's a good thing, can you imagine if the media discovered I was dating a man?" Taka responded.
"You had said... you weren't sure if you would like being with a man" Toru started, getting closer to Taka. "Did you not like the sex, Taka?"
Taka was still looking at Toru, unsure what to do.
"We could have tried a different position if you weren't enjoying it" Toru said as he went to tuck a stray piece of hair behind Taka's ear.
Taka looked up at Toru, then looked at the door. He started to get up, unsure if he was planning on leaving the situation or locking the door and having sex with Toru. He wasn't sure if the door even locked, but upon closer inspection he discovered it did. He twisted the lock, then went back to sit beside Toru. Toru was already rummaging through his bag finding condoms and lube.
"You carry that with you everywhere?" Taka asked as Toru placed the condoms and lube on the table beside the couch. Taka carried condoms with him everywhere, but rarely carried lube with him unless he had a purpose.
"Are you complaining?" Toru joked as he kissed Taka before pushing him onto the couch.
Clothes were being tossed around the studio. Taka needed Toru fast, unsure if someone had a key to the door. He tried to push thoughts of other people walking in on them like this out of his mind as he melted into Toru's kiss and felt Toru enter him. Taka let out a small scream before Toru covered his mouth with his hand. Toru continued thrusting in and out of Taka in a rhythm as he replaced his hand with his mouth for a grand finale. Toru rubbed Taka as he saw him finish, and Toru finished as well at the sight of Taka's pleasure. Toru collapsed on top of Taka, both panting heavily.
Toru got up to grab a box of kleenex and handed it to Taka to clean himself off. Taka could feel Toru staring at him, still naked, as he got up to put his clothes back on.
"Why are you staring? Put your clothes on before someone realises we're naked in here" Taka stated as he went to sit on the couch.
Toru got up and put his clothes back on, still looking at Taka who was breathing heavily and glistening with sweat.
"You should tell him" Toru said as he sat back down.
"I already told you, I don't want the tabloids to find out" Taka responded as he went to cuddle beside Toru.
Toru knew Taka was right, but it still felt wrong for Taka to put the band ahead of his personal life.
Toru put his arms around Taka and cuddled for a few minutes when they were disrupted by hearing the door jiggle.
Taka sighed as he watched Toru get up to unlock the door for Tomoya.
"Since when does this door even lock?" Tomo asked as he sat down beside Taka.
"Sorry, Taka was watching porn again and didn't want anyone to disturb him" Toru laughed as he sat down and felt Taka kick him.
Tomoya just sighed and shook his head, it was so on brand for those two to be watching erotic videos while everyone was working he didn't even question it.
"Oh, Taka. Are you dating anyone right now?" Tomo asked casually.
Taka looked over at Toru, unsure how to respond. He knew he wasn't dating Toru, but, wasn't sure where he stood.
"Is that a yes?" Tomoya asked, trying to read Taka's non-response.
"No, I'm not dating anyone. Why?" Taka asked, looking at Toru who was playing with his phone and appeared to be paying no attention.
"My wife and I met some figure skater the other day. She really likes you and wanted to know if I could set you two up" Tomoya explained.
"Uh, yea, sure. Send me her number and I'll call her" Taka responded, forcing a smile to Tomo.
"Excellent. She's really nice, you two are gonna get along so well. I'll send you her information" Tomo said as he got up to leave the room.
Taka went back to playing with his phone as a way to avoid Toru's gaze. He wished Tomo had given her name so he could google her and think of fucking her instead of the current thoughts he had of Toru fucking him.
Tomo had sent him her name and number and he went to google her. He could sense Toru hovering over his shoulder as Taka remarked how pretty she is.
"I'm gonna go give her a call" Taka said as he got up to leave the room.
He called her in the hallway, they talked for a long time and made plans to meet the next night.
Taka returned to the room and sat down next to Toru, on the couch they had just had sex on.
"We're going to a bathhouse on tomorrow" Taka said as he felt Toru glaring at him.
"Ah, you and some female figure skater" Toru said, emphasising female.
Taka nodded in agreement.
"What about that guy? You're just going to ignore that?" Toru looked at Taka.
"I already told you, I'm not going to do anything about it" Taka responded. "Besides, it's none of your business. Unless you're jealous?"
"No, why would I be jealous? I'd rather not get involved in the messy emotions of the romantic lives of my fuck buddies" Toru spat out.
Taka flinched at the emphasis on that title, "ehhh fuck buddies..." Taka repeated, the words felt like it stung in his mouth.
"Yes Taka. That's what it's called when you have sex with someone who's just a friend" Toru responded before Ryota and Tomoya entered the room.
"You called Mai? I'm so happy you guys will have such cute babies" Tomoya said as he sat near them.
"Woah, woah. We're going on a date tomorrow. No one said anything about babies" Taka responded as he felt Toru glare at him.
"Yea, but, if the date goes well... you're not getting any younger Taka, maybe it's time to think about settling down and starting a family" Tomoya said.
Taka sighed and looked at Toru. He did want biological kids of his own, and knew that barring major scientific advances, that would never be possible if he was with Toru.

A/N:
I don't even know how Taka and Mai met but I thought it'd be amusing if someone walked in on Taka and Toru and then tried to set Taka up on a date. Also the next chapter is either very short being posted in a few hours, or decently long posted sometime this weekend... I'm undecided.