Chapter 15

A/N:
Another long one

They all got on the bus after finishing their breakfast to head to New York.
"I'm gonna sleep the entire way I think" Taka said as he laid on his bed.
"That's probably a good idea" Toru laughed as he put the muffin stash down beside Taka.

The rest of the members sat in relative silence with their manager as they drove to New York.

"So. What kind of sightseeing are we doing today?" Ryota asked as he got off the bus.
"The type that involves food" Tomo responded.
"I think I wanna go sleep in the hotel. My head hurts and the noise doesn't help" Taka mumbled as he stumbled off the bus.
"Does your head hurt or do you just wanna have skype sex with your boyfriend?" Ryota laughed as Taka gave him a death glare.
"When are you gonna tell us who your boyfriend is, Mori-chan?" Tomo asked as he looked at Taka.
"I don't know. He hasn't told people he's gay yet, so. Not until then" Taka said as they got into the elevator.

"Are we getting pizza, Toru?" Tomo asked as he and Ryota showed up at Toru's room.
"No, I'm kinda tired. I think I'm just gonna sleep" Toru said as he yawned.
Toru debated going to check on Taka, but accidentally fell asleep. He was awoken by the sound of knocking on his hotel door, and went to go see Taka standing there.
"Hey" Toru said as he yawned and watched Taka get into his bed. He decided to follow, expecting Taka to also want to sleep.
"Are you just gonna stare at me or are you also going to sleep?" Toru said as he noticed Taka hadn't gone to sleep yet.
"I like to stare at you, is that a problem?" Taka asked, laughing
"I love you" Toru said as he laughed at Taka.
"I love you too" Taka responded as he kissed Toru.
"We should tell them" Toru said as he cuddled up to Taka.
Taka just smiled as he kissed Toru.
"I'll message them to meet at the hotel in an hour" Toru said as he grabbed his phone to message the group chat.

"Emergency band meeting, 4pm, my room"

"Is it an emergency though? You're just gonna freak them out" Taka said as he looked at his phone.
"If I just said band meeting they would think it's boring and not bother showing up on time" Toru responded as he wrapped his arms around Taka and fell asleep for an hour.

They were awoken by knocking on the door.
Toru looked at his phone and saw it was 3:55.
"That's probably them" Toru said as Taka got out of the bed to check his hair and pretend he wasn't lying in Toru's bed.
"Hey" Toru said as he let the other members in.
"What's going on?" Ryota asked as he sat down on the bed beside Taka.
"I was so worried I couldn't even enjoy the hot dog" Tomo said as he say beside Ryota.
"Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to worry you guys. I just wanted to make a personal announcement" Toru said as he sat down on the bed with his feet by Tomo and his torso by Taka.
"What the hell kind of personal announcement is an emergency?" Ryota asked.
"Is your girlfriend pregnant?" Tomo asked, thinking of an answer to that question. "Are you guys gonna get married? Your kids could be friends with my little tomato" Tomo said as he began jumping conclusions.
"Pretty sure pregnancies aren't emergencies. They tend to take 9 months, and emergencies are dealt with in hospitals not hotel rooms" Ryota said.
"Can you two shut up for once? No one's pregnant, no one's getting married" Toru barked as he noticed Taka look up at the last part. "at least not yet anyway. Maybe never in Japan" Toru added.
"I don't follow" Tomoya said as he looked around, waiting for someone else to clue in.
"Gay marriage is illegal in Japan" Ryota said as he looked over at Taka.
"Did you hold an emergency meeting to tell us who Taka's boyfriend is?" Tomoya asked.
"I guess that's one way to put it" Toru laughed nervously.
"Is he good looking?" Ryota asked, completely forgetting this was meant to be an emergency.
"Weren't you just pissed that this wasn't an emergency?" Tomoya sighed.
"Are you not curious about what Taka's type of guy is?" Ryota laughed.
"He's good looking, don't worry" Toru laughed as he felt Taka kick him.
"is it Takeru?" Tomoya asked.
"Why the hell does everyone think it's Takeru" Taka asked, even though only Toru guessed that.
"everyone?" Ryota asked, wondering how many people Taka had told.
"Yea, everyone?" Toru asked, looking at Taka.
"Maybe not everyone, but I've only told two people. Toru guessed Takeru and Tyler guessed correctly" Taka responded, feeling embarrassed.
"When did you tell Tyler? When you were in LA last year?" Toru asked, confused.
"No I called him from Milwaukee after we got in a fight..." Taka admitted.
"You got in a fight with your boyfriend in Milwaukee?" Tomoya asked.
Toru sighed and let out a laugh, "we got in a fight in Minneapolis, not Milwaukee you idiot"
"Wait, were you fighting with Toru or your boyfriend?" Tomoya asked, even more confused now.
Taka and Toru looked at each other for a few seconds, unsure what to say next.
"Is it possible that they're the same person?" Ryota asked with a laugh.
"Ehh didn't you just get mad at me last night for accusing Toru of being gay? Also Taka literally just said Toru guessed Takeru" Tomoya responded.
"Oh, right, sorry" Ryota said, feeling bad.
"I never guessed Takeru was Taka's boyfriend" Toru admitted.
Tomoya looked at Toru confused, "But Taka just said you did"
"Taka told me he liked a guy February of last year, I guessed Takeru" Toru admitted as he played with his hands nervously.
"It is you, isn't it?" Ryota asked.
Toru curled his legs up to his chest, he felt his mouth go dry and was afraid to speak.
Taka looked up at Toru, unsure if he should confirm or just comfort him. He started to uncross his legs and was going to reach up to him when Toru began talking.
"I'm Taka's boyfriend, yea" Toru said quietly.
"And you never told us?" Tomoya asked.
"Taka wanted to tell you right away but I kept putting it off" Toru responded, feeling like he had a weight lifted off his shoulders.
"It's all Toru's fault, send any complaints to him" Taka laughed as Toru threw a pillow at him.
"Oh yea, we should probably go get dinner. We found a pizza place the whole team is going" Tomoya said as he looked at the time.
"Do I have to leave my room? I feel like my hangover is just beginning" Taka said as he groaned.
"Isn't this Toru's room?" Tomoya asked.
"Same thing" Taka laughed.
"We're getting pizza. Get up" Toru said as he grabbed Taka's hands and dragged him off the bed.

"So are we going out tonight or just staying at the hotel?" Ryota asked as they got in the bus to go back to the hotel.
"I need to sleep off my hangover" Taka said as he yawned.
"Haven't you been sleeping off your hangover all day?" Ryota joked.
"No, I've been sleeping off the alcohol. Now that the hangover portion has kicked in, I'm sleeping that off" Taka said as if it was the most obvious thing.
"I agree. I'm tired. Unless you wanted to get food, I'd get food" Tomoya said as he yawned.
"Just you and me Toru then" Ryota said.
"I'm tired. I'm going go sleep as well" Toru responded.
"You guys are lame. Turn 30 and no one wants to party every night" Ryota sighed as they reached the hotel.

"So Toru, your room or mine?" Taka laughed as the four of them got into the elevator.
"Mine" Toru responded as he hugged Taka and rested his chin on his head, momentarily forgetting they weren't alone.
"Isn't this nice Toru? We should have told them a long time ago" Taka noted as he hugged Toru back.
"Shut up, you're ruining the moment" Toru said as he went to see how many more floors they had to go up.
"I'm not sure I've ever seen either of you show actual affection to anyone before" Tomo said, noting how domestic they looked.
"Shut up" Taka said as he nuzzled his head into Toru's neck.

"That wasn't that bad, was it?" Taka asked as he got into bed next to Toru.
"You don't need to gloat so much" Toru responded.

A/N:
That's it for tonight. Maybe for a few days. I got so stuck in canon timeline that now I'm bored of writing them touring and only have one more chapter of tour + a few thousand words of post-tour shit written... not sure how I plan on connecting those yet...