Chapter 13

A/N:
More rapid fire chapters. Wasn't out as late tonight as expected.

The band arrived at the venue the next morning.
Taka had hoped maybe him and Toru could talk about telling the others, but Ryota said he was going to be spending time with his in-laws that night, so they all just went to their rooms and slept after the show. Taka didn't even bother bringing it up to Toru, since he didn't want to start a fight again. They hadn't quite made up yet, but at least Toru had stopped avoiding him.

Taka was getting ready for bed when he heard a knock on his door and saw Toru. He wasn't sure if this was a professional visit, or a personal visit. It had been forever since Toru last made a personal visit to him, at least it felt like forever to Taka.
“Hey” Taka said as he let him in and watched Toru go to lay on the bed.
Taka was exhausted and figured he may as well go lay beside him.
“I'm scared” Toru said as he pulled Taka to be on his chest.
“About what?” Taka asked, looking up at Toru.
“That things will change in the band if they know I'm gay” Toru responded.
“Why would they change?” Taka asked as he looked up at his boyfriend concerned.
“We're practically naked around each other almost daily. What if they don't want us to be in the same dressing room with them anymore?” Toru said as he played with Taka's hair. “There's so many scenarios that I think about, where we're all sleeping on a floor beside each other. The dynamic changes if they know I like guys”
Taka looked up at Toru. He didn't really know what to say to make him feel better.
“I'm tired, wanna just go to sleep?” Toru said as he got under the covers with Taka and spooned him.
“Mmm… no I wanna look at you while we sleep” Taka said as he turned around to face Toru.
“Does it really matter if we're asleep?” Toru laughed.
“Yea, it does” Taka responded as he kissed Toru for the first time in a week. “I missed you, and this”
Toru smiled but was already trying really hard to stay awake and gave up shortly after kissing Taka.
Taka was also exhausted but tried to fight sleep to relish in the feeling of looking at Toru while he slept. Although he was so comfortable being in Toru's arms again he fell asleep after a few minutes.

The next morning they left for Philadelphia.

“So Taka, what are you doing for your anniversary?” Ryota asked.
“Shut up” Taka responded. He actually wasn't sure what he was doing. They had a show in Boston that day, followed by a day off.
“Is it gonna be a hot skype date?” Teased Tomoya, but Taka just ignored them and browsed his phone, until he saw Ryota grab it out of his hand.
“Give that back” Taka barked as he tried to grab it from Ryota. Tomoya held him back as Ryota played with the phone. Taka looked at Toru as to say ‘do something’. Toru grabbed the phone and began going through it with Ryota.
“Check his Line chats” Ryota ordered.
“Do you really want to read them sexting?” Toru asked as he got out Taka’s calendar, knowing Taka never used it for dates. “Let’s see if this is a skype date or a physical date…”
“It just says anniversary… go back a year” Ryota ordered, then he noticed Taka's personal calendar was remarkably empty. “Do you never have dates?”
“Ah, here we go. March 3rd 2018… date #2” Ryota read as he urged Toru to scroll to date #1.
“Ah, I completely forgot about Mai” Ryota remarked as he found Taka's original date.
“what are you doing? Check his gallery or something for confirmation” Ryota said as he noticed Toru close the phone.
“No, he’s probably got a sex tape or something in it” Toru laughed as he handed the phone back to Taka.
Taka sighed, and decided to just go with it when he saw their manager telling them they were almost in Philadelphia.

After the concert, Taka said he was going to go back to hotel to sleep. Toru also said he was going to sleep as Ryota and Tomoya went out to party.
Taka and Toru went back to Toru's hotel room.
“Happy anniversary Taka” Toru said as he went to lie down on the bed.
“I thought that wasn't until tomorrow?” Taka asked in a panic.
Toru laughed as he looked at Taka, “it's 12:30. It is our anniversary technically”
“I suppose you're right” Taka admitted in defeat.
“You don't have something to say to me?” Toru asked as Taka went to lie down next to him.
Taka looked at Toru confused, “you're my favourite boyfriend?”
Toru laughed as he pinned Taka down onto the bed. “Not sure that's it”
“You're the best guitar player?” Taka tried again.
“Still not sure that's it, but thank you” Toru said as he laughed and kissed Taka's neck.
Taka moaned as Toru began removing his shirt.
Taka rolled over to pin Toru down, “you're going to have to tell me what I should say”
“Happy anniversary?” Toru suggested.
“Didn't I just say that?” Taka laughed.
“No” Toru responded as Taka began biting and sucking his neck.
“Happy anniversary then” Taka said in Toru's ear as he removed his shirt.
Toru shoved Taka onto his back, “don't say it like I'm holding you hostage"
“Are you not holding me hostage?” Taka laughed as he realised he couldn't move under Toru's weight.
“Shut up” Toru said with a laugh as he began removing his pants and Taka's boxers for a passionate night of rough sex.

A/N:
Think it's time for Taka to come out to his other band mates soon. Hmmm...