Chapter 16

A/N
Idk wtf this chapter is. I barely even remember writing it tbh. But anyway, why is my longest chapter just not overly explicit bus sex....?

The next day at the venue, Taka and Toru were cuddling on the couch in the band dressing room when they heard the door open. Toru pushed Taka on the floor out of habit, before realising it was just Ryota entering the room.

“Why would you push me off the couch you jerk” Taka said as he rubbed his arm for dramatics.
Ryota just laughed and played with his phone.
“I didn't know who was entering” Toru said as he extended his hand to Taka to help him off the floor.
“Who enters the dressing room other than us without knocking?” Taka sighed as he got comfortable again.
“Sorry” Toru laughed as he put an arm around Taka, still feeling slightly uncomfortable with Ryota in the room.
They heard the door open again, Taka tried to shove Toru off the couch this time but was unsuccessful and ended up on the floor again.
“You're gonna break my arm if you keep shoving me off the couch, asshole” Taka barked before he realised Tomoya and the manager were now in the room staring at him on the ground with Ryota laughing.
“Ok. New band rule. If you're bringing someone else into the dressing room, knock first” Toru said.
“What? Sorry, it's just John” Tomo said as he ate the hot dog in his hand.
“Sound check is in 5 minutes” John said as he left the room confused.
“Why are you on the floor?” Tomoya asked as he looked over at Taka.
Toru got off the couch and offered a hand to Taka, but Taka just slapped it away.
“I can get up on my own, stop pushing me off the couch” Taka said as he got up to follow the rest of the band out of the room.

They were driving to Orlando a few days later when Ryota was woken up by his manager calling his name.

“What?” Ryota groaned as he opened his curtain.
“Where's Taka?” John asked.
“I don't know, ask Tomo” Ryota said as he got out of bed with a laugh, knowing full well where Taka was.
He watched John walk over to Tomo's bed and asked the same question. Ryota thought it was mean to wake up Tomo for this, but wanted some company for what was about to happen.
“Why would I know? Ask Toru” Tomo said as he tried to fall back asleep before Ryota opened his curtains and sat down on his bed.
“I'm trying to sleep” Tomo whined as he kicked Ryota.
“I'm just waking you up nicely before the show starts” Ryota said as he pointed to John walking towards Toru's bed.
Toru was awoken by all the walking around and looked over at Taka who was sleeping beside him peacefully.
“Toru?” He heard the manager say outside his bed.
“What? I'm sleeping. Leave me alone” Toru said as he tried not to wake Taka up.
“Do you know where Taka is?” John asked.
“In his bed? It's nighttime” Toru responded as he looked over at Taka who was starting to wake up.
“I already checked, he's not there” John said.
“I don't know then” Toru responded as he felt his heart race, regretting letting Taka sleep in his bunk.
“Tomo said you would know. Although Ryota said Tomo would know so now I think you guys are just trying to cover up him not being here” John said, getting frustrated.
“Oh he's here alright” Ryota said, laughing along with Tomo.
“Can someone just tell me where Taka is? I need him to film a one minute video. It could have been done by now if you all would stop giving me the runaround” John sighed as Ryota and Tomo continued laughing.
“Fine, fine. I'll get up” Taka said as he opened the curtains and got out of Toru's bed.
“What were you doing in Toru's bed?” John asked as Taka got out of the bed.
“I thought we had a thing to film. We could be done by now if you didn't ask any questions about my private life” Taka said as he found a sweater to wear.
“I don't really care what you do in your personal life. I suppose this explains why Toru never uses his taxi account anymore. I'll just warn you if the tabloids ever found out about this the band would be dropped faster than a hot potato” John said as he waited for Taka to get ready.
“That was more boring than expected” Ryota said as he went back to his own bed.
“Would they actually drop the band if the tabloids found out about Toru and Taka's relationship?” Tomoya asked.
“Yes” John responded as he dragged Taka to the main area.
“It'd be bad publicity for the band” Toru said as he curled back up and waited for Taka to be finished.