Chapter 24

"So.. what are we looking for in a house?" Toru asked as Taka got out his laptop.
"Uhhh... definitely two bedrooms. Maybe 3. Fuck it, let's get 4 bedrooms" Taka responded.
"Jesus, why do we need so many bedrooms?" Toru asked.
"One for us, obviously. Then we have one for Ryota, Tomo, and one supposedly for you" Taka responded.
"Ok, anything else that's a must for you?" Toru asked.
"A good kitchen" Taka laughed. "What about you?"
"I want a video game room. And a separate room for my guitars" Toru responded as he began looking at houses.
"Do we need a backyard?" Taka asked as he looked at the photos.
"Probably, for when we have mini-Takas running around like wild animals" Toru laughed.
"How many kids do you want to have?" Taka asked.
"I don't know... I was thinking we would have one yours and one mine, but I kinda want three kids. We'll choose whichever is our favourite and have another of them" Toru laughed.
"You can't choose a favourite kid!" Taka laughed.
"Yea I can. I just won't tell them which" Toru responded. "how many kids do you want?"
"Probably just two. I worry one of them would feel left out if the other two are closer" Taka admitted.
Toru couldn't figure out if Taka was speaking from personal experience or not. He was going to ask him when he got distracted by Taka speaking again.
"I want that house. We're living there" he pointed to the screen.
"We can go see it, yea" Toru said as he kissed Taka. "We should probably look at more than one though"

A few months later The band was all packing up Toru's stuff out of his apartment. He had sold his apartment first and had too much stuff to go through on his own.
"Why do you still have this?" Ryota laughed as he held up Toru's high school uniform.
"I've lived here for forever, I probably just forgot to throw it out" Toru responded with a laugh as Ryota put it in the garbage pile.
"What are these for?" Tomo asked as he found a pair of handcuffs.
Taka looked over. "What the hell? Why do you have those?"
"I guess that answers the question" Ryota laughed.
"No, no. Does not answer any questions. Why do you have these?" Taka asked as he grabbed them from Tomo and brought them to Toru.
"It was a gag gift a long time ago" Toru shrugged.
"And you never even told me about them?" Taka responded.
"I kinda forgot about them" Toru responded.
"Hmmmph, holding back on me" Taka responded as he threw them in the keep pile and continued to go through Toru's stuff.
"If I knew this was going to be an interrogation rather than help I could have just called my brother..." Toru said as the other members found random things and questioned him.

Toru and Taka closed on their new house a few weeks later. Taka hadn't yet sold his apartment, but he moved into the new place anyway.
"When do we get to see your new place?" Tomo asked the day before Toru and Taka were moving in.
"After we've Christened every room" Toru laughed as Tomo sighed.
"You can see it in a few days. After we've dealt with all the boxes" Taka laughed.

Taka and Toru had just finished Christening the family room before Toru got a phone call.
"Hey dad... Yea I just moved in the other day... been going well so far... Yea I'm free next week, you and mom can come by and see it..." Toru said as he got out his calendar and gave his dad the address. "Yea, next Wednesday works, see you then"
"Your family's coming over next Wednesday?" Taka asked as he looked over at Toru.
"Yea, we still have another 3 rooms to have sex in. We should continue to get a work on those" Toru laughed.
"Cuddle for 20 minutes, then I can go again" Taka responded as he snuggled on Toru's chest.
"I'm holding you to that" Toru laughed as he put his arms around Taka.
Just as Taka got comfortable, he received a call from Hiro.
"Hey Hiro! Yea, yea, I moved in a few days ago. You can come by tonight. I'll text you the address. See you soon"
"Hiro's coming over tonight" Taka said as he put clothes on and put random things away as he got ready to see his brother.
"So we're... coming out to him tonight?" Toru asked.
"Yea, it's just Hiro though. He's cool. It's my dad I'm nervous about" Taka admitted.
"I'm sure it'll be fine" Toru said as he hugged his boyfriend.
The doorbell rang a few minutes later and Taka hyped himself to see his brother. He looked out the peep hole to make sure it was Hiro.
"Uhhhhh Toru. Your parents are here" Taka called out.
"Oh god" Toru said as he opened the door for them.

"Ah, Toru. Your new place is nice" his mom said as she walked in.
"Oh, hi Taka. Sorry, did you have guests over?" his dad asked as they walked in.
"Uh, just Taka. Here, I'll give you guys a tour of the place..." Toru said as he looked at Taka anxiously.
Toru went upstairs to show his parents around as Taka stayed downstairs.
The doorbell rang a few minutes later and Taka went to the door to greet Hiro.
Except Hiro wasn't alone. He was with Tomohiro and their dad.