Chapter 10

A/N:
All I know about food in Germany is sausage and beer. I'm so sorry in advance.

The European tour was fast approaching and they hadn't yet come clean to the other band members. There was always a reason to not tell them: concerts, promo etc.

“It's your birthday soon” Taka said as he looked at the date.
Toru nodded in acknowledgement as he sat beside Taka with a cup of coffee.
“What are we doing?” Taka asked.
“We're gonna be in Germany day of” Toru said.
“Eating sausage it is then” Taka responded as he noticed Toru laugh. “What?”
“I look forward to my birthday blowjob” Toru said with a smile as Taka caught on.
“I meant the German sausage type” Taka said as he felt himself go red.
“in all seriousness, we're travelling the day before, I think Ryota said they were planning on going out for dinner the day before” Toru said as Taka pouted. “We're still gonna be together, just with other people as well”
“When are we gonna tell them?” Taka asked, looking over at his boyfriend.
“I don't know. I don't wanna distract them right before we go on tour” Toru said as he looked over at Taka.
“We can't keep putting this off” Taka said as he finished his coffee and went to get ready for travelling.
“We'll tell them after the European tour” Toru said as he followed Taka into the bedroom.
Taka nodded as he heard that familiar phrase he hated.

They were off to the airport later that day to go to London for the European tour.
“So, what are we doing for Toru's birthday?” Tomoya asked as they all settled on the airplane.
“I made reservations for a restaurant in Cologne the day before” Ryota answered.
“Which place?” Toru asked, unaware Ryota had already made plans.
“It's a German name, can't remember right now. They specialise in sausage and beer though” Ryota said.
“Excellent. Taka was saying he wanted to have some German sausage” Toru said as he hoped nobody would notice Taka blushing.
“I thought Taka was trying to avoid meat?” Tomoya asked as he thought of all the times he wanted to go to vegan restaurants.
“When in Rome and all” Taka said as he put his headphones on and tried to fall asleep.

They landed at night and went out to a pub before heading back to their hotel.
Toru was getting ready for bed when he heard a knock on the door.
“Hey” Toru said as he opened the door for his boyfriend who went to go lay on the bed.
“There's a weird show on Channel 4” Taka said as he turned on the tv and showed Toru ‘Naked Attraction’.
“What the hell is this?” Toru asked as he stared at the tv.
“I have no clue…” Taka responded as he heard someone knock on the door.
Toru sighed as he went to go answer the door. He wanted to just spend the night with Taka, but now another band member was about to join them and tease them for their channel choices.
“Hey, Toru, something wild is on the tv” Ryota said as he and Tomo walked into the room.
“Ah, Taka already figured it out and came to show you” Tomo said as they both got on the bed to gawk at British television.
“How are they allowed to show this?” Ryota remarked as they all stared at the tv.
“No idea. Why would anyone even want to go on this?” Taka said as he yawned. He hadn't even noticed the time until he noticed Toru was asleep on the bed.
“We should probably go back to our own rooms” Tomoya said as he also noticed Toru was asleep.
Taka set up an alarm for Toru and then headed back to his room. He wanted to go back to Toru's room and cuddle with him, but he was exhausted and fell asleep as soon as he reached his room.

The next day they spent all day at the venue, followed by the concert. They went out partying as usual before going back to their rooms and heading to Germany the next day.

“Ah, Germany. I'm excited for some sausage” Toru remarked as he got off the plane and heard Taka giggle beside him.
“I'm tired. I just wanna go to the hotel room and crash. The reservations are at 7 by the way” Ryota said as he walked behind Toru and Taka.
“I agree. I barely slept last night. Don't ruin your appetite for dinner” Tomoya noted.

They got to the hotel and went to their respective rooms. Taka heard a knock on his door after a few minutes and saw Toru at the other side.
“Hey, ready for some sausage?” Toru said as he entered the vocalists’ room.
“We're alone, you can stop referring to your dick as sausage now” Taka stated as he went to go lay on the bed.
“But it's a good innuendo” Toru said as he laid beside Taka.
Taka just rolled his eyes before kissing Toru as he began to make his way to Toru's trousers.

“What time is it?” Taka asked as he noticed he was starting to fall asleep.
“6. We're leaving in half an hour” Toru said as he realised he had fallen asleep.
“Do we have to go? Can't we just cuddle instead?” Taka said as he nuzzled himself into Toru.
“We should probably go” Toru said as he got up and put his clothes back on. “C'mon, time to get ready”
Taka sighed as he got out of the bed to put his clothes back on as well, before laying back down on the bed.
“We should just head downstairs before you fall asleep again” Toru said as he grabbed Taka's hands to drag him out of bed.
“Fine” Taka said as he kissed Toru before following Toru out of the room.
“Oh hey birthday boy” Ryota said as he noticed Toru and Taka waiting at the elevator.
“Technically it's not my birthday until tomorrow” Toru said.
“Technically you were born in Japan, where it is your birthday” Ryota said as he saw Tomoya running to meet them at the elevator.
“I thought we weren't leaving until 6:30 but I heard you guys all in the hallway” he said as they entered the elevator.
“I was just going down early to order a taxi” Ryota said.
“Did you guys go get sausage?” Tomo asked, looking at Taka and Toru. He noticed Taka trying not to laugh.
“We were tired and opted to watch German television instead” Toru said as he elbowed Taka for laughing.
“What was on that was so funny? Was it the German version of that British show?” Ryota asked, wondering why Taka found this so funny.
“Something like that” Toru said as he burst out laughing and left the elevator for the lobby.
“i think they were watching porn again” Tomoya said to Ryota as they got into the cab.

They got to the restaurant and had a private room with just the four of them.
“Ooh they have a vegetarian sausage” Taka said as he looked at the menu.
“I thought you were going to eat meat here? Do as the romans do and all that?” Tomoya asked as he looked up at Taka.
“Yea, buuuut if there's an option not to…” Taka said as he drank his beer.
Taka ordered the veggie sausage and everyone else ordered meat ones.
“Are you supposed to eat these like hot dogs or with a fork and knife?” Tomoya asked as he looked at the sausage on his plate.
“i don't actually know” Toru responded as he watched Taka eat it like a hot dog before putting it down and rubbing his jaw.
“I'm going with a fork and knife, my jaw hurts” Taka said as he noticed Toru stifle a laugh.
“Yea, don't hurt your throat with the sausage Taka, or you won't do well on stage tomorrow” Toru said as he felt Taka kick him under the table.
“I have to go to the washroom” Taka said as he got up to excuse himself from the table.
Toru finished his sausage and then realised his hands were a mess and went to go to the washroom to clean them up.
He was surprised when he found the washroom empty, he assumed Taka would also be there. Then he heard the door open and he saw Taka behind him.
“I got lost” Taka admitted as he relieved himself before going to wash his hands at the sink Toru was standing beside.
“You need to stop laughing whenever I say sausage” Toru said as he watched Taka wash his hands.
“You need to stop making so many sexual innuendos regarding sausages” Taka said as he dried his hands. “they definitely notice neither of us can keep a straight face at mention of sausage”
“But it's so fun to watch you react” Toru responded.
“We could just tell them” Taka said as he looked up at Toru.
“After the European tour, before we start album promo” toru said as he kissed Taka before heading back to the table.
“This idiot got lost” Toru said as he walked back to the table with Taka.
“Ah, we were about to send a search party for you guys” Ryota said as Toru and Taka sat back down. Taka finished his sausage and then they all went back to the hotel for the night.

The next night they did the whole on stage cake thing followed by a night in the hotel.
Toru and Taka were laying in bed as Taka was making instagram posts.
“You can't include that Taka” Toru said as he noticed Taka had included a kissy face emoji in the caption.
“Why not?” Taka asked as he looked at his post.
“You already posted a picture of us and put a sappy caption. One's probably enough. Also the kissy emoji is definitely too much” Toru said.
“But I included one last year” Taka said as he went to find last year's message.
“We weren't dating last year. It’s different now. Last year we didn't have anything to hide, but we do now” Toru said as he looked down at Taka.
“Fine” Taka said as he removed the kissy emoji and pressed post before cuddling on Toru's chest.