Chapter 26

Alex's POV

Wow. That was extremely creepy, but that got the attention of Brody's pack.

They are all rushing around getting prepared for the war that was just started. 

Nathan luckily already had his pack training but since we weren't prepared, the pack won't show up until probably the middle of the war. Great. We haven't even started fighting and we are already at a disadvantage. 

"Alexandra!" My mother yells to me through the rushing crowd.

"What?!" I yell back to her over the ruckus that is happening around us.

"You need to get to the clearing! Right now!" She shouts back and teleports away in a puff of purple smoke.

I grab Nate's and Brody's hand and run out of the house in order to get to the clearing in a enough time.

Before we even get to the clearing, a black wolf with goo dripping from its chops steps in our way. We aren't prepared for it so it knocked me down with the strength of its head, since we were running at full speed. 

The wolf started fighting Nathan, who had just shifted into his wolf. The demonic wolf is freaking twice the size of Nathaniel. They start rolling, biting, and tearing at each other. Trying to kill the other. Another black wolf with the same looks jumps at me and ends up scratching my leg open in a deep gash.

I growl out in pain and my necklace glows extremely bright to the point where it is blinding the wolf. I thrust my hand forward towards the monstrosity of a wolf and lightning strikes it through its body. It growls and hisses before turning into a black gooey puddle.  

I then hear Nathan's wolf groan in pain before falling into a tree. He has deep gashes on his back that look really bad.

I get to my feet and extend my claws out and run full force towards the demonic wolf. My claws slash through its side deeply and it falls to the ground and bursts from blue light that my claws left in its flesh.

Nathan is slowly getting up from the tree but falls back down from the pain. I run to his side along side Brody who was fighting normal werewolves, while me and Nate got the stronger ones.

"Nathan, turn on your stomach so I can heal your back so we can get going." I demand and he rolls onto his stomach slowly. I put my still glowing hand to his back and it heals him really quickly.

We all get up and start running again and the sun is setting really fast. The moon is in the sky when we finally make it to the clearing where my mom, dad, and Madame Tara Devereaux is fighting off demonic wolves.

My mom notices us and sees how furious I am getting at these demonic wolves created by my aunt.

"Michael! Tara! Get down!" She yells before I unleash my power towards the monstrosities.

My body is glowing like it did when I broke my mates up from fighting. I put my hands forward and blue lightning floods from my hands and to the wolves. They all hiss in pain as I slowly close my hands into fists and they explode into piles of black tar.

When I am finished with the wolves, I bring my hands to my sides.

They all look at me in surprise even though they knew I was going to do that. 

"Come on guys, we have to get back to this war so that our packs don't die!" I say to them in aggravation that they are just standing there.

They snap out of it and we all start running to where the growls and howls are loudest.

When we finally get there, the monster wolves bow there heads to their leader while our wolves bow their heads to my mom.

The opposing leader takes their hood off and what I see scares me a little more than it probably should.

Jake Lee.

The man that tried to take my powers from me a while ago.

He has entirely black eyes with red irises.

"Hello Alex, it is wonderful to see you again." He says sarcastically with a slight tilt of his head.

-------------------------

(3/22/19)

Hey everyone! I hope this chapter somewhat helps with the fact that I haven't posted in over a month. I have been having family troubles so it has been hard to find inspiration to make a chapter.

For some odd reason the 'Us'  horror version of 'I got 5 on it' was my inspiration for this chapter. Creepy I know.

Was the chapter Great? Good? Meh? Bad? or Terrible? Let me know in the comments. Also, let me know if there is any grammar errors so I can fix them please.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

---------------------------