Chapter 14

Alex's POV

I have no clue what I am going to do. Kenzie knows my secret, Brody and I are supposed to go on a date today....what are we gonna do on the date? Should I wear something fancy, casual, is Nathan coming, should I just say that we can stay in the pack house? 

-UGHHHH....YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!- Audree shouts at me.

-Doing what? And stop yelling at me- I say to her.

-You keep worrying about the wrong things....all your thinking about is your date with Brody. What about Nathan? What is he going to do when he finds out that you are going on a date with someone other than him?- She says to me thoughtfully.

-I didn't think about what Nathan would do. I am the worst mate ever. I don't deserve anyone, even if they are rude and arrogant like Nate or nice and kind like Brody.- 

-You do...it's just that you get so caught up in worrying about one thing you forget about another. What would you do without me?- Audree chuckles lightly at the end.

I am about to reply to her when I feel My Secret rising within me.

-What is wrong?- I shout at it.

-Mates are fighting. You should go stop it before I do....and you know I will- My secret says to me warningly.

I get up and run to where their smell is strongest, the living room. When I get there I am shocked at what I see. Both Brody and Nathan are fist fighting on the ground and everything in the room is destroyed.

"STOP IT!!!" I yell and shout at them but they wont listen.

-Do you want me to fix it?- My secret asks me knowingly.

-Yes- I say and then my necklace glows a really bright blue. I then look down to see my body with bright blue swirls all over it and electricity surrounding my hands.

I then look at Brody and Nathan to see them paying no attention to me even though I look like a beam of light in the middle of a room. I then let M.S, My secret, do her thing.

I feel her controlling my body now and see her make electric whips from my hands. She whips them both around both Brody and Nate's body. M.S. then tosses them on opposite side of the room. They look up confused at what broke up their fighting and see me standing there with blue swirls all over my body and electricity surrounding my entire body now.

"You two better stop or Alex isn't going to be in control for a WHILE, and I am sure Brody and her have a date to go on tonight. Are you two going to behave now?" She asks them while staring at the both of them with a look that apparently makes them scared because of the faces they are making.

They both nod their head and get up slowly from the wall. They walk up to me and I start to wonder why she isn't letting me in control.

-Why aren't you letting me in control?- I ask her worriedly.

-I feel them on this land- She says knowing full well that I know exactly who she is talking about. 

Jake and his mother.

-Let me in control. You can take back control after I tell them about him- I say, trying to negotiate with her.

-Fine. But if I feel any threat, and I mean ANY THREAT, then I  am taking FULL control again- M.S. says with little to no room for anymore negotiations.

-Okay- I say as she gives me back control. When I get full control back I see my mates untense as soon as they see the swirls and electricity fade.

"What was that Alex?" Nate asks me cautiously.

"Yeah, what happened to you?" Brody asks too.

"I have to tell you guys something, and it is VERY important that you know it." I say and sit down on the couch that somehow survived the Alpha fight.

"What is it?' They both ask at the same time.

Here goes nothing.

Or everything.

-------------------- 

(9/23/18)

Hey wolves, what did you think of this chapter? Great? Good? Bad? Eh? Let me know in the comments.

 And I am super sorry that it took me a month to update. I have been focusing on school and if you were here when I was still writing 'Dead or Alive', then you know that my update schedule will be all over the place. I will try to post on time or faster but that would be a miracle if that happened.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

----------------