Chapter 8

Nathan's POV

Me and Alex walk into the mansion of Alpha Nile and I start getting this gut feeling like.... something might happen.

We get led to the conference room by the female beta of this pack. 

When we walk in Brody is acting weird and turns around smelling, maybe he found his mate.

I then hear the words that made me angry.

"MATE!" Brody shouted while looking at MY MATE!

He tries to go to her but I run at him and start throwing punches. Alex tries to pull me off but get pushed off by Brody's beta and Tyson.

"What is going on?" Tyson asks me and Brody.

"He tried to get Alex, MY MATE!" I say to him.

"No she is MY MATE!" Brody yell.

"Look apparently both of you are going to have to share me. And can you both please stop yelling, your hurting my ears." Alex says to us, but I refuse to listen. There is no way someone can have two mates.

"How is that even possible? I thought someone only got one mate?" Emma, the female beta, asks us.

"I thought that too but apparently things change. What is so special about you?" Tyson asks looking at Alex.

Alex's POV

How do I have two mates? I am so confused but also slightly hopeful. Maybe I can have Brody instead of Nathan as a mate. But then why does my heart ache at the thought.

All of a sudden I start to get dizzy.

My mates are still arguing and I try to tell anyone that I feel dizzy but I can't. Luckily Tyson sees me not looking well.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! I think Alex isn't feeling so good." He yells and shuts them up. Thank you Ty.

"Alex what's wrong?" Nathan and Brody ask at the same time. But before I could answer them I fall to the ground. Before I loose consciousness I hear them all yell my name but that is all I hear before I fall into the darkness.

---------------------------

(5/30/18)

Hey everyone!

I hope you all like the chapter. I will start to post on schedule this summer....hopefully. But anyway what did you think of the chapter? Why did Alex faint? Why does she have two mates?

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

---------------------------