Chapter 20

Alex's POV

I wake up in a dark place, but I can tell it is a dream. A spark of fire flashes in the distance.

I get up and start heading towards it. I have no control over my body, kind of like a robot to a controller. 

When I finally get to the flame, I find a lit torch floating in the air. It floats towards me and the flames touch my hands. My hand doesn't pull back like it is supposed to, it just stays there while I silently cry over the searing pain it brings to me.

It then extinguishes from existence. I look around wildly to find where anyone is in this dark abyss, but find nothing.

I start to panic because I can't communicate with My Secret or Audree. There is a whisper of a  chuckle near my ear. I turn to see who or what it was only to find only darkness.

"Hello?!" I shout out into the blackness.

"Hello." A female voice says behind me. I quickly turn around to find a now black and white forest.

The female voice is a woman in a black cloak. She is sitting on a branch with her feet hanging off like she is on a swing.

"I have been waiting to get this opportunity to talk with you. Well actually, I wanted the opportunity to torture you, but we all don't always get what we want. So how do you like this forest? I understand it isn't like the bright greenery your used to, but I personally like it without the colors." She says nonchalantly.

"Who are you?" I asks uneasily.

"I am your aunt dear. Well I am technically your step aunt, but I don't care." She says with happiness so fake that it is like sarcasm.

"Where am I and what am I doing here?" I ask, starting to get frightened by this stranger.

"You sure do ask a LOT of questions mutt! I am gonna make it really simple for you. I am in your mind, but little pathetic Alexandra can't recognize her own wolves forest apparently. I wanted to torture you, but I am not that powerful yet. 

"I am going to win this war and you will die, I have seen it. Tell my sis I said hello." She says with a dark chuckle. The women waves her hand and I am engulfed by shadows.

I again wake up to find my two mates, my dad, Kenzie, and my mom surrounding me in the clearing. When did Kenzie and my mom get here?

"Hey, what happened?" My mom asks me softly.

"A woman was in my mind, she said she was my aunt." I say quietly.

"Your aunt?" Lana says to me with surprise that is then covered with anger.

"What did she want?"  My dad questions me with a clenched jaw and hard eyes.

"She said that she wanted to torture me, but she wasn't that powerful yet. She also told me that she is gonna win this war, and to tell you she said hello." I tell them while staring blankly at the sky, as if I am in a trance.

My entire body locks up to where I can't move. I try to look at anyone but My eyes stay locked on the sky before they close.

I hear Nathan and Brody shouting my name and telling me to wake up, even though I am still awake. I just have my eyes close. Kenzie must have sense that I was awake, because she uses the bond we share to talk to me.

"What is happening?" She asks me worriedly.

"I don't know. Can you tell them to shut up? I am getting a headache." I tell her.

"Yeah."  She says before shouting out loud for everyone to shut up.

"She is awake, she just can't move!" She yells at them.

"What are we going to do? The war is coming and she is a big help in stopping it." Brody asks everyone in the clearing, with fear in his voice.

That is a good question. What are we going to do?

-----------------------------

(12/27/18)

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a WHILE, but I had mid terms and I have been trying to enjoy the vacation from school.

Anyways, how did you like the chapter? Was there any grammar mistakes? If so, let me know in the paragraph or line that it is in. And please give me some feedback on this chapter.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

--------------------------