Chapter 4

(A/N: This is Alisha Wainwright as Kara Washington and Isaiah Mustafa as Richard Washington)

Alex's POV

I wake up with an extreme migraine. I don't know how a cell has such a comfortable floor. Wait, why does the floor feel like a bed?

I open my eyes to see why I feel like I am on a bed. And to no surprise, I am. I look at my surroundings to see that I am in a white walled room. I try to get up but I am restrained by my right hand.

I try to pull the cuff off but it feels like something is keeping it from coming off. The only thing that can make something strong enough to hold me is a witch. Who would've thought this pack had witches. 

The door then opens to a girl maybe a year or two younger than me. She looks at me like I am the most interesting person. This girl must be a werewolf because on the left side of her neck she has three claw marks. Hmmm..... I wonder how she got those.

"Hello," The girl says to me.

"Hi," I say kind of awkwardly.

"I need to tell the Beta you are awake." She says then turns to leave but I stop her.

"Hey, can you not tell him. Or maybe tell him after you get these cuffs off my wrist? I am Alex by the way." I say to her.

"I am Kara Washington." She tells me as she closes the room's door. She then comes over to the bed and sits at the end near my feet.

"Well Kara, I now think you are the only rational person in this place." I say to her.

"Why do you say that Al?" She asks me but gives me a nickname.

"Why did you call me Al? And because you are the only one being nice to me. Well, at least I think you're being nice." I say to her.

"I called you Al because if I am right your full name is Alexandra Stan. But you told me to call you Alex. So I shortened Alex, like you shortened Alexandra." She explains to me. " And yes, I am being nice to you. You don't seem like the other rogues." She says thoughtfully.

"Well, I am not like the other rogues. I have a secret. I don't trust anyone enough to tell them though. Last time I told someone they tried to take it from me." I explain to her.

"Well, maybe one day you can trust me enough to tell me."

"Maybe. I just.... I just don't trust easily." I tell her truthfully.

"Well, why don't I tell you about me." She calmly says to me and I nod.

"Okay" I tell her.

"Well, my dad is Richard Washington. He is the best tracker in the pack. I am trying to be as good as him. I do not have a mate yet. I had an abusive relationship with my ex." She tells me and I cut her off.

"Why was he abusive?" I ask.

"He was abusive to me because I wouldn't claim him as my mate. I am 17 and I still haven't found my mate. I don't think I will ever find he-him." She stammers the last word. Was she going to say 'her'.

"Oh My Gosh! Are you-?" I try to ask her if she was lesbian but she covers my mouth.

"Will you shut it! No one knows." She whisper yells at me. She then uncovers my mouth slowly to make sure I don't say it out loud.

"Kara? Kara? Where are you?" A man shouts then opens the door to the room I am in. He looks at Kara then at me.

"Dad? What is it?" Kara asks her dad.

"I knew I smelt a rogue. Why would the Alpha keep you nasty thing alive?" The guy- Richard I guess from my earlier conversation with Kara- snarls at me.

"Dad stop." Kara tells her dad.

"No Kara, you need to leave this rogue alone." He says to her.

"Fine! Maybe you think all rogues are nasty creatures but she isn't." She reasons.

"You need to go." He says then leaves.

"See, you are the only rational one. Bye Kara." I say the last one looking down sadly.

"Bye, but I will see you again. Even if it means sneaking here." She whispers then gets up and leaves.

Wow, she is really cool maybe we can be friends.

'Heck yeah!' My wolf Audree says.

----------------------

(3/30/18)

Hey wolves! I hope you liked this chapter. It is a long one... I think. But anyway what do you think of Kara? Richard? I will let you ponder this until the next chapter.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

---------------------