Chapter 19

Goddess of Darkness POV

I walk down to the cells that my servants have been torturing that mutt in for a couple days. When I get down there, the sight makes me smirk.

There he lays unconscious, in a pool of blood. His blood.

I go to him and kick him in the chest. He groans and looks up at me with a look of pure hatred. Soon hopefully he wont feel at all.

"Get up you stupid little mutt!" I shout at him and grin when he covers his ears from the sound. He then gets the hint that I am not playing and gets up. "Now, will you go through what I have asked of you? Or are you still trying to protect Alexandra?" I ask him calmly but with a rage raising.

"No." Jake says simply to me and tries to punch me, but I catch his fists before it can even get close to my face. I shake my head at him in disappointment. I really wish he was as soulless as I am,  he is about to be though.

"I am so disappointed in you Jake, I thought when I had you that you would be just like me. I guess if you want something done, you have to do it yourself." I say and bring him closer by his neck. I wrap my shadows around him and look at him. "I really wish I didn't have to take your soul my son, but I can't risk it any longer." I say and I put both of my hands against his face. I start pulling the life force and soul from his body, through his face and into my hands that still lay in his cheeks.

When his body finally shuts down, I unwrap my ink black shadows from his body. I then lower my face to kiss him on the side of his cold face.

"You are now going to be reborn in my image, and become the son of darkness." I whisper in his ear even though he can't hear me, yet.

Alex's POV

I walk out of my room with my gym clothes on and go downstairs. My dad said he would meet me in the kitchen before we start training, and so we can bond a little.

Every time I go to sleep my mom is in the made up forest like the first time I saw her. My dad rarely shows up though. I love my mom and dad, I just want to bond with them before this war happens.

"What you thinking about?" My dad says as he walks into the big empty kitchen.

I look up and study everything about him. He has dark brown hair, tanned skin, big muscles that can scare even the scariest of men, dark brown eyes that look black if you don't look close enough, and black gym clothes. I look just like him, except for the muscles. I love my dad, I wish he could have been there when Jake and his mom tried to kill me and take my power form me. He probably would have beat their faces in.

"I was thinking about spending time with you before the war happens. Do we even know when this war is?" I ask now curious.

"Not exactly. Your mom is bound to the witch that had the vision, and the witch made a promise to tell Lana if anything comes into her vision that she would tell her." He reassures me with a small smile." Now, let's go build up your muscles. You have to have as big a muscles as I do when we are done training!" He says the last part kind of in a goofy voice. 

We start walking to the clearing we are going to train in separate from the rest of the pack.

Finally when we start sparing after an hour and a half I ask him the question that has been on my mind.

"What did you guys talk about in the conference?" I ask him when I start throwing punches at him.

"Well, we talked about bringing a lot of strong fighters from Nathaniel's pack. And we thought it would be a good idea if you started practicing with your powers more, so that if you need to protect yourself you can.

"Brody thought it was a bad idea to put you in the war, but Nathan said that you would be fine in fighting. Especially with your powers growing with training. Brody agreed and said that you are strong, but that if you get hurt he would stop his fight with the enemy to go help you. And he would probably be killed in the process." My dad says and I get extremely angry. My hands start to spark with blue electricity.

I look up to my father to see him looking at me with surprise. I look down to see my entire body encased by streams of blue electricity and symbols on my arms. My anger starts to grow when I think back to what Brody had implied. He more less called me a weakling, and I don't appreciate it. I feel Brody and Nathan near by, but I don't care.

"Alex?" I hear from behind me. I turn around so fast the world turns into a blur for a second. When I look up I see Brody and Nate standing there cautiously.

I feel myself starting to shift with how angry I am getting towards my mates.

I hear my bones breaking and re shaping into my powerful wolf. When I am fully shifted I look up to them to see fear in their eyes, I howl at their fear because I don't want them to fear me. I watch as they drop to their knees and tilt their heads to the side in ultimate submission. I can tell they are struggling to get back up but heir wolves are just as mad as me, my wolf, and M.S.

-They deserve punishment for what they have accused us for!- M.S. shouts at me with anger.

-No they don't. I a sure if we listen to them, they will explain why they said stuff like that. And in case you hadn't noticed, they are our mates. They want to protect us at all costs, even if they die protecting us.- Audree tries to reason but me and M.S. won't accept it.

-No! They call us weak Audree! We aren't weak, we are unit of a queen. Not a freaking peasant!- She shouts but I know she is already calming down.

-Just calm down okay, we will ask them together. That way they can't lie with three powerful beings in one voice.- I say and they agree. When I shift back with my clothes, I gather My Secret and Audree and focus.

"Tell us the truth, Did you want to keep us from the fight?" We speak in a strong compelling voice towards our two mates.

"Yes." They says in unison clearly.

"Do you think we are weak?" We question with power leaking from all three of our tones.

"No." They says but I know that they want to say more.

"Release." We say and they relax as if someone was holding them in a vice and just let go.

"Look, Alex, we just want to protect you. We didn't think you would take it the wrong way. If it makes you feel any better, we agreed to let you fight along side us in the battle." Nathan says clearly but with assurance in his tone.

"It does, thank you." I barely get out before I faint into blackness.

--------------------------

(12/6/18)

Hey wolves! I hope you liked the chapter!

It had some action and drama....I hope it was enough for now. But anyway, was the chapter good? bad? meh? Let me know in the comments.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

----------------------