Chapter 3

(This chapter is dedicated to my friend that I have a lot of things in common with

(This chapter is dedicated to my friend that I have a lot of things in common with. There will be another shout out at the bottom)

Alex's POV

I woke up to people talking but there was this smell. It was amazing. I heard a very beautiful voice talking to another guy. Probably the guy that took me. 

I had corrected them on my mother and father. And when I opened my eyes I found a pair of hazel eyes staring back at me. 

My wolf then yelled at me one word that surprised me. 'MATE!'

"Tyson leave. I want to talk to this rogue alone." Hazel eyes says to the guy that took me.

"Yes Alpha." The guy Tyson said bowing his head and walking out of the cell I am in.

"So you are my mate. A rogue. I cannot believe this." He says in almost in disgust. My mate is disgusted with me and is an Alpha.

"Well if you don't want me then reject me!" I shout at him.

"No. I need my true mate to be a strong Alpha." He says almost to himself.

"Well I am not staying here." I say and break the silver chains that hold me to the stone wall. He looks surprised by my action. He hurry's up and grabs my hands pushes me against the wall. Why am I being manhandled so much.

"What is your name spitfire?" He ask me.

"You already know my name. What is your name?" I ask him.

"Nathaniel but you can call me Nathan or Nate." He says.

"Let. Me. Go. Nate." I say each word slowly with anger behind them.

"I. Will. Not. Let. You. Go." He growls at me.

"Well I will never accept you as a mate. Ever!" I shout the last part at him. I try to break my hands free but he then injected me with the same burning substance as Tyson did.

"Well you will one day accept me. Until then I will keep you locked up." He says to me. Then everything goes black again.

-------------

(3/19/18)

Hey readers! So I know I haven't posted in a while but here is something.

What do you think of Nathan? Do you like him? Hate him? Comment down below or in the paragraphs you feel you hate him or like him in.

I also dedicate this chapter to Kenzie_Merced  for giving me feedback.

Also the person who plays Beta Tyson Reed is Tyler Hoechlin.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

---------------------