Chapter 22

Alex's POV

I hate how I can't move anything, not even my eye lids. 

When I was younger, I once woke up from a dream not being able to move my body. It scared me, so I tried to scream. Nothing came out of my mouth because a dark shadow was wrapped around me.

The shadow thing gave me nightmares for a while, until I shifted into a wolf. Then it just went away.

That is what I feel like right now, as if a shadow is holding me in a vise grip. What if it's my aunt with her shadows?

I try to contact Kenz, but I get nothing through.

"Ha ha, you stupid mutt. You think I am going to let you get prepared for the war? You're wrong! I will keep you in a coma state until the start of the war." My aunt says.

"Let me go!" I yell when I feel that same shadow wrap around me. 

"You are funny, I am not going to let you go at all-" She beings to say before a bright light blinds her. 

I get up from the black and white forest ground and look around. She is on the ground with a rope of fire surrounding her entire body, except her head. Her hood was knocked off of her head, she is Jake Lee's mom.

I gasp in shock and in disgust. I dated my cousin, that is disgusting.

"What?" I ask in shock towards her. What did this to her, and why?

She nods her head behind me and I turn around.

I to see Kenzie standing there with fire surrounding her palms. 

"Kenzie, are you okay?" I ask her concerned and walk closer to her. She shakes her head and faints into my arms. I try to shake her awake but she won't wake up.

I look back to my aunt to see her gone. I grab my necklace and think about my actual body and teleport both of our souls back to there rightful bodies.

I jolt up gasping for air and I hear Kenz do the same. We are still in the clearing, just with a new cloaked figure hovering over the both of us. My hand goes out in front of me and the woman goes flying into a tree behind her.

"What the heck happened and who is that?" I shout at them.

"You were in an a coma state, Kenzie just fell to the ground and grabbed your hand when you yelled 'Let me go'." My mom explains to me softly.

"You scared me Al." Kenzie says, more less whispers, from behind me and I turn around to see her crying. I turn fully around and hug her to me.

"I'm sorry I scared you K." I say softly to her, rubbing her back in comfort.

We all go back to the pack house, being exhausted from the eventful day. Kenz goes to her room, which is right next to mine, and I go back to mine.

After I do my nightly routine I go to my bed, only to see a note on my night stand. 

Come on! Haven't I had enough today?! I think to myself.

I pick up the note to read:

 Dear Alexandra,

    I have missed you since our last encounter. It's weird that I dated my cousin, but I had to. You're powerful and I want that power. I will take your power and kill the people you care about most, and I wont hesitate like last time. Last time I had a soul, but now I don't. I can't wait to see the look on your face as I kill your mates, family, and Protector. Have a nice night Alexandra.

From, J. L.

Oh heck no!

---------------------------

(1/12/19)

Hey everyone! I hope you guys liked the chapter!

What did you think about it? Good? Meh? Bad? Be honest. If there is any grammar errors, let me know so I can fix them.

What do you guy think will happen next? Let me know in the comments.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

--------------------------