Chapter 12

Brody's POV

I cant help but worry about Alex. I haven't even talked to her yet and I still care about her.

She keeps fainting for some reason. Maybe she's sick and needs medicine or maybe she just needs some rest and no one bothering her. I want to talk to her though, you can call me selfish but I have been looking forward to the day I would meet my mate. This isn't how I imagined it.

I walk into the hospital room she's in and see that she is with my Delta Kenzie Merced. Yes I have both a female beta and female delta. I believe in female power because they can be underestimated in a fight and win. In all honesty I have greater respect for females than males I suppose.

But anyways they sound like they were having a serious conversation before I walked in. They are now silently looking at me.

"Can I speak with Alex alone Kenz?" I ask my delta.

"Sure," she says and walks out of the room.

"Hey," I say to Alex once the door closes.

"Hey, what do you want to talk about?" she asks me with a curious look.

"Well......where do we stand as mates? Are you going to reject me? I would totally understand if you did." I say nervously to her. She is so beautiful and strong I don't deserve a mate like her. Nathan does. His pack is stronger than mine. Her voice pulls me out of my bad thoughts.

"I haven't even been given a chance to meet you properly. Or even have a chance to get to know you. You seem nicer than Nathan but you could just be like.... never mind. Forget that last part please. But I would like to get a chance to meet you officially." She says to me with a far away look in her eyes as if she is remembering something she doesn't want to remember at all.

"Yeah I would like that too. Maybe tomorrow?" I ask with nervousness.

She looks up at me and looses the far away look faster than I can blink.

"Yeah I will talk to you tomorrow....What is your name?" she asks me curiously.

"Brody," I say to her.

"I will see you tomorrow Brody. I should get some rest. Bye Brody." She says and lays her head on the hospital bed pillow and I walk to the door.

"Bye Alex," I say to her softly and leave the room.

-Yeah man! I get to spend time with mate!- My wolf Chris cheers.

-Yeah- I say and walk out of the hospital with a smile on my face.

--------------------------

(8/19/18)

Hey wolves! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am in school again which will make the updates all wonky. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Who do you ship? Brex, Nathandra, or both? Let me know what you think of Brody in the comments and your ship.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

----------------------