Chapter 22

"Just what can't you do anyway?", her eyes trailing his steps, she couldn't take her eyes off his side features. How can a human look good in almost every angle? It's almost impossible but, not for Kim Taehyung.

"Well my dear, I may look capable of many things but believe me, I have countless flaws"

What?

My dear...?

Did she hear it right? Did Taehyung just call her "my dear"? He didn't say it on purpose, did he? Or I heard it wrong? I must have heard it wrong.

Taehyung's shoulders began to tense as he realized the slip of his tongue. How did he just blurt that out of nowhere? Did she hear him say it? Despite a part of him hopes that she didn't, another part of him hopes that she did, and it might give her some hints.

"Let's eat, shall we?", he turned to her, a half-smile curved on his lips as he heads towards the table.

___________________________________________________

"He called you what!?", Aeri almost spurted her hot chocolate as she accidentally slams her cup too hard on the table making it spill all over the place.

Inspecting her bow closely, Yura rolled her eyes as she ignored the furious Aeri pacing behind her, asking for details about last night's incident. She was telling her about everything that happened last night but then apparently Aeri is just too excited about this update.

"He called you that? Did he say anything after dinner?", she calms herself this time, breathing in slowly as she fixes her hair.

"No, none of us mentioned anything about it. I am sure I heard it wrong and if not, I am sure he didn't mean it. I mean, why would he be calling me that unless he has—"

"Feelings for you. Exactly", Aeri exclaims as she rubs her jaw, thinking hard about all the possibilities of Taehyung calling Yura "my dear" out of nowhere.

Yura whom were wiping her bow stopped midway as she digests Aeri's reply. She looks into nothing as her head registers the fact that Aeri thinks he has feelings towards her. It sounds entirely impossible. Why would someone like Taehyung have feelings towards a potato like her? Or cheesy potatoes, as per said by Aeri.

A potato but upgraded.

Hearing her own sighs, Yura ditch her initial plan on practicing earlier and heads towards the resting area instead. She won't be able to practice with her head in a mess. It will be hard for to focus and it will be just a waste of time trying.

"Yura...I have been meaning to ask you this. Are you sure you can compete in the kyudo competition?", Aeri takes the empty beside her, curling her toes as she looks at Yura.

"I don't know. But, until when should I use that as an excuse just because I am coward, right? I should be facing my fears instead of hiding behind my shadows. Plus, this will be my last competition before I graduate", she said as she draws circle on the wooden table beside her.

"I know you wanted to fight those fear. But don't force yourself. If you can't take it, please tell me. Let me help you, okay?", Aeri said as she puts one hand around Yura' shoulder, patting it softly.

"Sometimes I think about my life, and how certain things happened earlier than expected. It scares me"

"You mean your marriage?"

For You ( Kim Taehyung) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara