Chapter 7

"You guys chatted the whole night!? Are you both finally progressing!?", Aeri smacks her hands excited on the table making a group of students in the library shot daggers at her.  Aeri quickly bowed slightly as she apologizes for being loud before turning her gaze back to Yura.

"Well, not the whole night. He stayed at the table until I was done. I mean, he didn't have to. I tried to convince him to go in and rest, but he insisted that he wanted to chat to me", Yura nods her head slowly, her eyes still focused on the textbook she has in front of her, untouched.

With her eyebrows raised, fingers tapping mischievously on the edge of the rectangular wooden table, Aeri curved a smirk as she nods to herself. "This is a progress indeed"

"What progress?"

"Nurturing your feelings", Aeri winked at Yura before casually flipping open her thick history textbook, ignoring the confused look plastered on her best friend's face.

"Nurture..what?", Yura shrieked under her voice, trying to keep it as low as she can since everyone around them has been looking over their shoulders, glaring at them for their disturbing loud chattering.

"Unleash the feelings. Come on, falling in love is hard but it doesn't mean you can't. Both of you are legally tied together. The knot is there, flourish it with affection and love. That's something every human being can do", Aeri drums her fingers on the papers strewn all over the table as grins widely making Yura even more confused than she was before.

"What are you talking about?"

"What I am saying is, you can try to open your heart to him now. Not like you are doing something illegal or something. He is your husband, all that is left is for you both to nurture feelings towards each other", Aeri replied as she shrugs her shoulders.

Yura gulps slowly as she inched backward, resting her back completed on the wooden chair, her hands resting flat on the table. She couldn't believe her ears hearing Aeri's blunt statement.

How can Aeri expect her to nurture her own feelings when she doesn't even know if Taehyung even wants the marriage to work? True that she is still confused about the whole marriage thing, but a part of her feels possessive over her marriage. It's like, she knows the marriage is hers and Taehyung is legally her husband thus she needs to take good care of them.

But, is that even a rationale reasoning?

Sighing hard, Yura shut her eyes as she sorts her thoughts in her messy head, her mind clouding her entire swirling numbing thoughts about her indecisive self. She couldn't make up her mind, she couldn't think straight, and she couldn't do anything to get into an agreement with her own inner thoughts. Who could have thought, Kim Yura, the girl who has no recollection about her actual parents is now married to her foster's mother only son?

Aeri has a point too, though.

"You know, at this point, we need a third-party point of view. Someone older than us", Aeri suggested as she began to clear the table, arranging all her notes into her file making Yura looked at her with a big question mark plastered on her confused face.

"Wa-Wait, where are we going?"

"You know where"

*****

"So, my angels, what brings you here?"