Chapter 57

9 months later

Back in Seoul, Yura finds herself still in the midst of unpacking her stuffs back into her old house.

Wait, their old house.

Taehyung made her promise to stay in one room once they are back in Seoul and he made it clear he is not accepting any excuses of her wanting to sleep in separate rooms. To be frank, she finds him just too adorable when they were discussing about it.

She gets it. Why would she sleeps in a different room anyway.

Arranging her books on the shelves, she accidentally hit a book making it drop to the floor. Quickly picking it up , she realized it is Taehyung's old journal—the one she saw with Hyeran's photo in it. Curiosity at its best, she slowly opens the journal despite being scared of the things she might find in it.

Her eyes fell upon a photo of a girl dressed in a familiar uniform, a kyudo attire. She brings the photo closer to her, looking at it closely realizing that it is a photo of a girl amidst releasing her arrow to the target. The photo was taken from the side, thus she could see that the girl had her hand perfectly angled , the utmost perfect angle while releasing your bow when doing kyudo she thought.

She admires the strands of hair hovering midair perhaps because of the pull of her hand hitting the loose strands of her hair at the sides of her face. The way the vibrant color of the dark wooden background in contrast to the white and blue attire the girl has on—it is mesmerizing.

The photo feels alive.

But she couldn't make up the face of the girl as half of her face is covered by her bow and her hand.

Looking at it closely again, she gasps when she finally recognized the girl in the photo.

It's her

It's a photo of her in her kyudo attire from many years ago.

"You found it", his husky voice heard from the door.

Turning around to find Taehyung leaning on the doorframe, looking at her with a soft smile.

"Taehyung, this is—"

"My favorite photo of you", he says as he walks towards, pulling her to sit on the bed, side by side.

"You have this photo since...?"

"Since the day of the tournament. I printed it out as soon as I got home from work", he winks at her before shifting his gaze back to the photo.

"You're a stalker"

"I am stalking my own wife. It's legal"

"Stalking is illegal", she murmured under her breathe as raised her eyebrows, sending him accusing stare.

"Leaving your husband behind is more illegal", he pouts making Yura turn to look at him, speechless.

"Fine. I can never win when it comes to you", she gives in, feeling defeated.

Putting his hand around her shoulder, pulling her close as takes the photo from her hand. "I look at this photo almost everyday after you left. Wishing that you might come home and tell me you will never leave me again"

"I am not leaving you", she said softly taking his hand, intertwining them together.

"Come, we better go before your friend screams at me for being late for dinner. Your friend is somehow scarier after she got married"