Chapter 9

Taehyung stirs lightly under the sheets, his ears deafened by the sound of his alarms blasting his room

Taehyung stirs lightly under the sheets, his ears deafened by the sound of his alarms blasting his room. He stretched his right arm, wandering everywhere under his pillows as he searched for his phone trying to disable the alarm. He throws his phone away as soon as he silenced it and puffs his pillow trying to go back to sleep. Suddenly, he heard a muffled faint roaring sound that makes his eyes shot open. He froze for a moment, trying to listen to the faint sound again despite his eyes struggling to stay open. He looked at the clock just above his table.

7.00 am?

Taehyung quickly got up, not bothered to dress up decently as he heads straight to his door, gluing his ear on the flat wooden surface, trying to make up the sound he heard just now. The sound became clearer as seconds goes by and now, he is sure the sound is from the living room. He jumped to the sudden sound of furniture being moved slowly, the sound of someone arranging things on the table and finally, he heard the roaring sound again.

Wait, that's the sound of the vacuum.

Without any second thoughts, Taehyung opened his door and stepped out of his room. He was surprised to see Yura standing in the middle of the living room , decked in an oversized dark blue shirt and  black tights, her hair tied up in a high bun and earphones tucked in both of her ears. She was busy vacuuming the living room, pushing the vacuum to every edge, not realizing that he is standing there, watching her.

"Yura?", Taehyung called out her name softly. But as expected, she couldn't hear it. Taehyung inched closer to her, standing just behind her and called out her name again.

Yura quickly turned around when she heard that faint voice calling her name and she jumped to find Taehyung standing so close in front of her, half-dressed and his sleepy eyes looking at her.

What. Why is he wearing only his boxers!?

He is bare from his waist all the way up. She could see his honey tone lean body, the soft muscles lining up his stomach and that broad chest that would probably slap her away out of earth if he ever bumped into her. The way his body is not that bulky nor that sloppy makes him look perfect with that perfectly lean body line and his perfect height towering her. Taehyung is just perfect, his skin is not pale making him look very enticing with that melanin flavor of his light brown skin, the way his collarbone lines his neck perfectly making him look like those sun-kissed men in summer advertisements. But most importantly, that droopy sleepy pair of eyes gazing her making her feel like summer is already here. Yura could feel her cheek began to burn due to the sight of Taehyung half-dressed in front of her.

She quickly turn away in panic as she closed her eyes, finally catching her breathe after holding it for a few seconds. 'Y-yes?"