Chapter 21

"The competition is in 2 weeks and lucky us, we are the housing school for the competition

"The competition is in 2 weeks and lucky us, we are the housing school for the competition. Thus, we might go last again this time. I hope every team member can adhere to the training and try not to skip it. It is important that we keep each other in line for the competition" Jungkook finished his briefing before dismissing everyone.

"Right after the competition, we'll be having our final exams. What is breathing anyway?", Aeri sighs as she scribbles random words on her notebook watching all the kyudo members gushing out of the meeting room.

"Better than having silver spoons stuffed into your mouth Aeri. At least you're working hard", Seokjin purrs as he rubs his eyes, looking as if he's about to drop to the floor with that hooded sleepy pair of eyes.

Yura whom was sitting at the most left, nearest to the window stayed silent as Aeri and Seokjin chatters about things she couldn't even understand. Her mind wanders to places beyond reach. She has plans, and she wants to make that plans work. Her dream of studying in Japan still lives in heart, safe and secured. She even applied for a scholarship that was recommended by her homeroom teacher. All that is left is to ace her final exams and go for the interview, well if she passed the preliminary round of course.

But put that aside. What about her marriage? Is the annulment being processed? Will they go separate ways once she graduated?

Nobody knows

_________________________________________________________________

Yura stares at the cabbage in front of her, spacing out in the midst of her cooking. Shaking her head as she zooms out of her numbing thought, she reached for the knife as she lets out loud grunts.

"I have been wondering how long you were going to stare at the cabbage"

Jumping to the sound of that low husky voice, she turns to her left in a flash to find Taehyung standing at the end of the table, his worn-out face smiling at her

Jumping to the sound of that low husky voice, she turns to her left in a flash to find Taehyung standing at the end of the table, his worn-out face smiling at her. She eyed him as he places his keys on the table, his backpack thrown to the floor as he folds the sleeves of his blue cotton shirt.