Chapter 39

"Take a shower first, you are going to get sick if you stay in those wet clothes longer". He said gently as he gestures Yura to walk in first while he holds the door open for her.

"Wait, there's only one room and why did—"

She couldn't finish her sentence as she walks into the room, eyes scanning the entire space. It's not the earthy smell of the small room or the fact that there's bathrobes and night gowns prepared neatly on the table. It's the fact that there is only one bed in the room. Just one bed.

"No more questions Yura. There is only one room available and we can't be wandering around finding another inn in this weather. Now, get out of that wet clothes and take a warm shower.", He instructed as he walked towards her, making her senses high on alert when she could feel him standing behind her.

Turning around ,Yura was about to question him again when he suddenly leans forward, towering her petite frame making a gush of air escapes her lips. Forgetting that the room is quite small, she swallowed hard when her back hit the wall and Taehyung didn't even step back. Instead, he raised on hand and place it flat on the wall at the side of her head, lowering his head making their faces only a inches apart.

He looked down at her, his eyes admiring her beautiful face, admiring her soft womanly features. Her wet hair from the rain sticks to the sides of her cheeks, framing her small face. His other hand slowly goes up to her face, pushing those wet strands hair behind her ear making her gasp.

Yura feels her limbs wobbling as her entire body shudders, not because of the cold, but because he is just too close. She could see the tiny drops of water snaking out of his damp hair going down at the sides of his face, the strands of hair sticking on his almost too perfect forehead, making him look somehow very alluring. She tries to avert her eyes, but Taehyung's gaze seems to trap her in a slow trance, drifting her thoughts away.

"One more question, I will drag you into the shower. With me"

Yura's mouth opens and closes, her cloudy mind went blank completely when he said that. It was almost distant, but his husky voice certainly pierced all the way through her eardrums, sending goosebumps all over her freezing body. Her eyes unconsciously flicked up, but she regretted it right away. Taehyung was looking at her, with that pair of hooded dark solemn eyes that seems to make the entire zoo at their wake in her stomach.

The way he looks at her seems to pierce right through her, making her feel transparent— as if he could see that she's totally nervous at that moment

"If you're quiet, I am going to assume you want to shower with—"

Yura jerked away, pacing fast into the toilet closing the door right behind her. She was almost breathless as she leans on the door, gulping her guts slowly but hardly. Her nervous heart thumping so fast she could almost hear it.

Regaining her senses, she looks up into the empty bathroom, gasping for air.  She walked towards the mirror, resting her hands on the cold sink before letting out a long sigh. And that's when it hit her—she didn't take the night gown from the table.

Shit

"Yura, you didn't take the night gown. Or you plan to come out only with a towel?", he teases. " I don't mind but—"

The door to the toilet swung open and Yura flinched when she saw Taehyung was already half-dressed, the buttons of his cotton shirt was already halfway undone exposing his golden toned chest, he even rolled the sleeves of his shirt and good lord for what reason. Standing tall as he smirks down at her, he stayed silent as he raised an eyebrow sheepishly.