Chapter 48

"You need to help me with the back zipper"

Biting her trembling cold lips, feeling completely flustered and anxious. She couldn't believe she had to ask Taehyung to help her get the zipper done.

But she is left with no choice.

She stares at the mirror, patiently waiting for his respond to her undeniably, questionable request. The slight movement at the curtain made her jump and she could feel her heart skipping not just a beat, but multiple beats as Taehyung slowly walks in.

He carefully adjusts the curtain before turning to look at Yura, standing still in front of the big mirror

He carefully adjusts the curtain before turning to look at Yura, standing still in front of the big mirror. He approaches her slowly, keeping his eyes on her through the reflection in the mirror. He couldn't deny the fact that his heart is beating so fast at the sight of Yura looking like a goddess in that beautiful off-white wedding dress. The way it fits her body perfectly, accentuating her small waist and round hips, the way the lace material adds up to the femininity of her—she looks like an angel.

And he gulps deeply at the sight of soft skin of her back, barely covered by the undone zip at the back of the beautiful wedding dress.

"Allow me", he said softly before reaching for the zipper.

Yura's eyes flick up meeting the sharp stare of Taehyung's eyes, making her feel breathless as they look at each other. Her entire body shivers to the thought of being in a such small room with Taehyung, and in such awkward state.  Being fully aware of the faint smell of lavender lingering around him, the potently mixture of the vanilla scent of the room makes the her feel as if she in a greenhouse filled with flowers. Breathing in heavily, she nods gesturing him to help her with the zipper of the dress.

Slowly bunching her hair into a makeshift ponytail, she shudders as the cold air hits the back of her neck making her whole body shivers. She could feel the movement of Taehyung's fingers, lightly tugging on the zipper as he tries to pull it up. The light brush of his cold fingers along the skin of her back makes her heart race so fast she could almost hear the hammering sound of her own heartbeat.

Holding his breathe, Taehyung slowly tugs on the zipper, puling it till it ends at the bare of her back. The way she smells almost musky and powdery makes him feel so intoxicated. He slowly tightens the zipper as it meets its ends but then instead of letting it go, he trails his hands to the side of Yura's arms. He stood right behind her as he looks at her through the mirror, admiring the way she looks so fragile and soft in that wedding dress.

He could feel her shoulders tensing as he moves his hands to the sides of her arms, caressing the lace-covered skin of hers. But at that very moment, he couldn't think of anything else but taking her into his arms. The way she looks at him confusedly, her does eyes gleaming through the mirror is making him feel things.

It triggers the protective side of him, wanting to be the only man Yura could ever wants. He feels the urge to be the man Yura needs and the only man she will ever depend on.

"You look so....enchanting"

He whispers lowly into her left ear, making the hair on the back of her neck stands. The way his voice pierces through her eardrums, awakening her senses is making her feel as if she's about to drop to the floor. The tension in the air feels different and it feels as if she's floating all the way to cloud nine.

Tightening the grip on her arms, Taehyung pulls her closer to him as he gently rests his chin on her exposed shoulder making her gasps lightly.

"T-Taehyung?"

"Can we stay like this, for a while?", he said softly as his hands wraps around her waist, pressing their bodies closer.

Yura couldn't even breathe as she feels his strong hands hugging her from behind, pulling her closer into his embrace. She watches as Taehyung had his eyes closed while resting his chin on her shoulder, his hair slightly brushing her jawline. Slowly feeling her body softens against his touch, she could feel her own body leaning onto him as if anchoring herself towards him.

The way he gently has his hands around her waist, tugging on her body closer to her is making her feel soft. She feels cherished and appreciated in a way she couldn't comprehend.

The way Taehyung leans onto her, hugging her tight and soft is making her feel warm and loved.

Oh god

"Do you know how I wished I could turn back time?", he said softly, leaning his face slight towards Yura's face.

Before she could even register his words, the door of the fitting room suddenly creaks open making her startled. She quickly pulled away, turning to look at the drawn curtains in fromt of her.

Yura? Are you in? I am sorry I was on the phone—"

Emi shrieked a little when Yura suddenly walked out of the changing room and closes the curtain in a flash. She observes as Yura seems to look a little bit flustered, her cheeks rosy pink and the way her jaw clenches make her feel suspicious.

"What are you—"

"I tried it on. So now, you have a look", Yura cuts her off, walking towards her in a rush as she turns around, gesturing Emi to take a good look on the dress.

"Wait, where is your friend? The one that came with you? I thought he walked towards the fitting room just now?"

"No. He didn't come in here"

Oh shit

"Are you...sure..?", raising her eyebrows suspiciously, Emi scans the whole fitting room but then she just decided to let it be. "Well, whatever. Let's go out. I need you stand in front of the big mirror so that I can see how it really looks"

Tugging on Yura's arms, Emi dragged her all the way out to the main fitting hall.

Taehyung breathes out a sigh of relief as he peeks through the curtain and saw them heading out of the room. Slowly walking out of the changing room, he grins shyly remembering the way he hugged Yura just a moment ago. He recalls the way she looks so lovely in that white dress, standing small and fragile in front of the mirror with her eyes gleaming as they look at each other.

He is going crazy

~~~~
Note

Hello everyone ! Another short update ! I cant believe this story is finally reaching to an end T_T . As much as I want to make it longer, this is already too long aint it ? Few more chapters ! I hope this story has been enjoyable to everyone ! Thank you and dont forget to vote and comment ! I love youuu