Chapter 50

"I think I died a little on the inside when I realized I might have lost you that day"

Shifting his gaze back to her, looking into her eyes gleaming under the faint moonlight, making her doe eyes sparkles—everything feels right

Shifting his gaze back to her, looking into her eyes gleaming under the faint moonlight, making her doe eyes sparkles—everything feels right. This is the right moment to pour those feelings, the feelings that has been kept for 4 years. It is the right time and the right place.

"I love you"

He slowly tightens his grips on her arms, inching closer.

"I love you so much. I don't want to lose you again. Not when I have you now. I know it's going to be hard for you to accept me. I can't promise you I'll be perfect, but I want to make it right.I want to a better man for you. Those things I should have done, I want to do it now, if you give me the chance"

Yura could feel herself at the verge of tearing as she remembers all her locked-up memories and feelings. The nights when it got colder as she tugs on her heavy blanket, wrapping herself as she fought her tears, telling herself that she will be okay and things will get better. It has been dreadful.

Seeing Taehyung standing in front of her, saying the things she never knew she would hear. It's almost a dream. A dream she never thought of, never once. She thoughts she has lost Taehyung. She really did think that one day, they will part ways without her feelings ever being returned.

She thought

"Look at me", his low voice made Yura snapped out of her trails of memoirs

Failing to stop her tears, Yura sighs as she feels her cheeks damp as drops of tears trails down. She wanted to turn around but then Taehyung was fast enough to catch her face, bringing her face to look at him. Sobbing as she looks down, embarrassed from all the overwhelming emotions pouring out at the second.

"Look at me, love", he said again.

Instead of lifting her head up, she kept her head low as she tries to stop her tears.

For You ( Kim Taehyung) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara