Chapter 54

Yura knocks on Taehyung's door despite the door being ajar. She could see the faint ray of the white light through the opened door and clearly, he is still awake. She grips on the mug tighter, thinking is this is a good idea or just plain dumb. She made the tea and now she is doubting her own decision.

What is going on?

Her heart is beating so fast, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she waits for Taehyung. She had no idea Taehyung was actually asking her to accompany him, like how was she supposed to get the message? She is dumb when it comes to this for god sake.

I mean, she has zero experience as a married woman. How is she supposed to get the signs? And now she is sweating anxiously as she thinks about her mother's words. Taehyung is sulking because she didn't accompany him when he asked? How is she going to win over him now? Oh god, how is she going to do this?

Gulping hard as she stares at the door, she was about to give in when Taehyung suddenly answers.

"Come in", he replied lazily

He is indeed sulking

Blowing her cheeks quietly, she pushed the door open with her other hand slowly. Taehyung is on his bed, sitting upright with his reading glasses and a book in his hand. He changed his clothes and now wearing a white shirt and a pair of sweatpants. And his messy hair—that messy hair.

Good lord, white shirt and sweatpants looks so good on him

Good lord, white shirt and sweatpants looks so good on him. What sorcery is this?

"Taehyung....I made some tea for you", she uttered, her voice threatened to break as she tries to sound calm.

"Thank you", he replied without taking his eyes off the book.

Now what

Yura looks at him, pressing her lips together as she realized that Taehyung might not want her to disturb him reading.The way he looks more interested in his book rather than talking to her; she got the message. Thus, she placed the tea on the dresser before turning her heels towards the door.

"Where are you going?", he suddenly asked, making her startled. Her hand was already gripping on the doorknob.

Hearing the rustling sound of him getting of the bed, she gripped on the doorknob tighter as she listens to the soft pads of his footstep walking away from his bed, heading straight to her. She doesn't even dare to turn around to look at him as she feels him standing right behind her, feeling the warm from his body almost touching hers.

"Where are you going?", his low husky echoes in her ears, sending shivers down to her spine.

"I-I am going to my room"