Chapter 43

"Why did you leave me alone in the studio?!", Nami stomps herself into the toilet, pouting as she walks towards the sink, standing beside Yura.

"I didn't, you idiot. I need to go to the toilet"

"Kai asked me to find you, he wants you to be in the studio while they photograph that Korean photographer. I don't know why.... but I kind of feel that they are really liking that Mister Kim. Is he someone important or something in Korea? Do you have any idea?", Nami twirls her fingers into her hair, thinking as she looks up.

Yura furrowed her eyebrows, looking at Nami confusedly in the mirror, "Why do you say so?"

"I was hanging out with a few Korean staffs just now and they mentioned that he is actually quite well-known with his art work. I'm surprised you don't know", Nami tilts her head as she turns to look at Yura.

"Hello? I have been living in Tokyo for the past 4 years and never once have I gone back to Seoul", rolling her eyes as she dries her hand at the blower, Yura's mind began to wonder about everything Nami just said.

Taehyung is quite well-known?

-

"Okay, let's try sitting down now, two of you stand at the back while the other two sits on the chair. Let's see if it looks better this way", the female photographer instructs all four male photographers that are currently being photographed, arranging them accordingly for the shoot.

Yura walked into the studio, feeling lost as everyone's attention is at the on-going photoshoot at the huge white backdrop. Nami dragged her all the way to the crowd, finding the perfect spot to watch the photoshoot.

"Holy mother of god, they are so good looking, this is insane. Was Mister Hisashi this good looking or the leather jacket is doing its magic?", Nami gasps as she spotted Mister Hisashi, the 35-year-old photographer that has been working with them for so many years. He looks entirely different compared to his usually brown slacks and cotton t-shirt—his usual bland work attire for so many years.

Yura eyes shifted to Mister Hisashi, whom has been smiling as he listens to the instruction on how to pose in front of the camera. He has been asking people to pose for him, and now, he is the one having to pose accordingly. It seems like he is having a hard time but then certainly, the staff is making everyone's job easy and enjoyable.

Each and every staff in the studio is giving their ultimate support, making sure their work is done without any complication. Everyone seems to be so light-hearted, helping one another without feeling burdened. There is not even a slight of tension in the air—it is such wonderful working environment.

Well, except for Taehyung and her.

Yura feels her entire body froze when she spotted Taehyung looking at her attentively. The way he sits on the chair casually, leaning forward as he rests his elbows on his thighs, eyes sharply on her. Her breathing stopped; it feels as if she is caged by the way his pair of sharp eyes staring at her intently. She gulps slowly as she finds herself not able to move as their eyes look at each other, seemingly lost in their longing and mixed emotions.

 She gulps slowly as she finds herself not able to move as their eyes look at each other, seemingly lost in their longing and mixed emotions

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
For You ( Kim Taehyung) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें